HR

Shamla-Ramasamy
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is effective as an energy booster! When I first started taking it (1/4 tsp) I took it in the morning on an empty stomach, mixed with warm water. This proved too strong for me and my heart was beating quite fast. I then switched to taking it after breakfast and it has proven very effective. It gives me a burst of energy that lasts well into the afternoon. It also helps my skin look nicer (but this is with daily consistency of up to 3 weeks). The big plus though - it's delicious! Just mix about 1/4 tsp with some warm milk. For me 1/4 tsp was enough. But if you want to try a bit more - take it slowly and see what works for you :) I hope this review helps! :)

Posted on May 3, 2022

The bottle comes sealed with clear plastic on the lid. After you open the lid, there is one more cover keeping the bottle sealed. NEVER use the product if it came unsealed. Inside, there is fine yellowish powder. It resembles sugar powder, but once it is wet, it becomes sticky like gum. So, be careful if you take it with a spoon because it WILL stick to the roof of your mouth. In my opinion, the taste is nasty. I could not take the product raw in a spoon. I add the royal jelly powder in my smoothies to hide the flavor. The flavor is not sweet, not sour, not bitter. But it is not delicious. The flavor builds up in your mouth until you can no longer bear the taste - at least in my case. After taking this for 3 months once a day, the first thing I noticed was my skin becoming softer, and the body hair has decreased (as a woman, that is excellent.) I also noticed that my mood is better, and I no longer experience anger as much as I did before. I feel clam and energetic. The taste of royal jelly might be horrible, but the effect is worth it. I say give it a try if you want extra immunity and willing to sacrifice your taste buds.

phoenixcheung
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I haven’t started trying it yet but I trust this company. I’m having it’s been pollen in the mornings and plan to add this into my evening ritual. I’ll update the review once I have continued that for at least a month.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is my favourite supplement to put in smoothies. So good!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It keeps my good health. Love the taste of sweet honey.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this Royal Jelly~!! Very effective with anti-aging regimin as well as overall good health~

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this brand because the high quality and perfect package , thank You iHerb

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Perfect value for your money. Had many other brands and forms. I used very long the fresh royal jelly. This is the same

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good energy without being jittery. Easy to sleep at night as long as taken in the morning or afternoon.