HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great honey. Loved adding it to my tea or yogurt.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
1959

Very glad to deliver! The product is high-quality! The ingredients are natural! I will order more!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great honey. Loved adding it to my tea or yogurt.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The quality of this honey is very good. Sweet and soft. Taste us good also, package isnt messy

I don’t like honey in general but this one is so so good, I like to eat it with yogurt or cheese and also to make granula , it’s really delicious and I already finished this bottle (as you see in the picture😂) and surely I will buy it again and again😍

1476e305-041b-4198-93a5-b2e86261c1cc
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

always enjoy honey from Y.S Eco. Taste is good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

This honey is sweet and tasty, a perfect addition to a cup of hot tea - I even sweeten my morning coffee with it - convenient squeeze bottle eliminates messy handling - item was shipped promptly and securely packaged - thank you !

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I've purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. It is sweet and rich and I enjoy a spoonful of it in my lemon water every morning. 很常喜歡這個產品,我用來加入檸檬水中一同飲用。

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

my best choise honey, quality and packing amazing

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

It is tasty and the design of the opening on the cap is good enough to avoid spill of honey after pouring the honey. I will repurchase the 2lb package for lower price per ml.