HR

helloyeti
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I also got the Fluoride version. Seems to work well, hopefully not abrasive (I don't see any ingredient like Calcium Carbonate in it that might erode tooth enamel). It is not overly flavored or 'spicy/icy' which I feel is a good thing. It foams pretty well but not excessively like some commercial brands that become very bubbly & frothy. My teeth feel clean using this & I alternate using this with the fluoride version :-)

I originally bought it becouse it's fluoride-free toothpaste. Has a light mint taste and composition, as well as flavor, which is similar to regular toothpaste. Cleans well and is fine for sensitive teeth. The package is large and the quality is good. The benefit is less fluoride in daily life

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love from the first sight! It tastes great, not too minty. The quality is also excellent - my teeth are pretty clean the entire day, no matter what I eat. And of course, it's fluoride-free. So far the teeth are less sensitive, I do feel the difference.

62fa3981-733f-4eb3-9b3d-8fa57aea675f
fea50e24-ad6f-4598-a36c-2687b2095520
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

it's a good paste for sensitive teeth. the packaging is big with a flip top which is very convenient. the flavor is sweet and minty. I actually like the spearmint version better because it's milder.

69b482d6-4e55-4c46-b587-1beb0d0aa3bd
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Our dogs like the smell of my husband's breath after he brushes his teeth with this product. We think that is a good sign.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The flavor isn’t too minty. I love the flip top cap. No lost caps. It seems to be a good toothpaste without being too pricey.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

this is the extra spicy version of the spearmint one. this gives a pretty powerful freshness after use. 10/10 will enjoy the spice again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

We've used this toothpaste for years and love the way it makes our teeth and mouth feel very clean and refreshed. Sometimes we try another product that looks interesting, but always seem to go back to this one. Will continue using indefinitely!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Spry has the best Xylitol toothpaste products. This one is very refreshing and effective. Cannot go back to other commercial toothpastes you find in stores after this.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I really enjoyed this toothpaste, nice minty flavour. I didn't find it spicy, but the kids did, so i will try another brand for now. Also, not thrilled about glycerin being an ingredient, but glad it doesnt have sorbitol.