HR

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Excellent longlasting taste! READ BELLOW!

Second time I purchase a package of these sweet but at the same time high quality gums with nice smell to eat them whenever needed! Due to their composition and ingredients, you can take these even if you're on diet because they're sugar-free! The size of the package is good, 27 pieces which means if you take one a day, it will be used for almost one month! Recommend! THUMBS UP please if you like my review!!! :*

91d17c94-7002-44cf-a5a6-07684059cff4
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love this gum! I was so happy to find this package size it on iHerb! It has a great, sweet taste that really lasts a long time. I trust the quality of the ingredients more than "normal" sugar free gum. It's my daily use gum & I highly recommend it if you have a you're trying to stay away from aspartame.

omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

A very good addition to Xlear candies. I use it after food, after sweets. Very pleasant taste and aroma. Convenient practical packaging. Excellent quality and composition. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is our favorite sugar free gum. This large container lasts a long time (unless my daughter sneaks it into her room where I swear she eats the stuff). I feel that the flavor does not last very long but my wife and daughter think it is fine. A little pricey but dentist recommended over juicy fruit.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good size to try different flavors and see what you like. Flavor doesn’t last long but that’s true with most aspartame free sugar free gum. Will save the pocket size containers and refill when I buy in bulk. iHerb has the best prices on Spry. Quality and taste are excellent.

olaleks
Posted on May 19, 2022

I like quality of this brand products. Taste is so cool - especially good for small kids, who doesn't like mint. Ingredient list contains only xylitol as sweetener. My mouth like it, much more than regular sugar! Like to use it after a meal. Package size is good for my handbag. It refreshes my mouth, cleans my teeth, makes me a little bit happier!)))

Posted on May 4, 2022

Excellent fresh taste and though the flavor doesn't last long, this gum contains xylitol which is excellent for your teeth and balances your pH in your mouth. Great for chewing after snacks and meals or even a sweet drink. I recommend getting the 550 piece can to get the best value for your money.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My doctor recommended I stop ingesting sweets on a daily basis, and I wasn't sure how to curb the cravings. I used the iHerb website to see what was available and found this gum brand "Spry," and its been a live-saver. Need a sweet fix, pop a piece of Spry, it saves the day!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I keep a container of this gum handy in my car glove compartment. It satisfies my gum cravings, while at the same time is great for my teeth! What more can you ask for? The flavor doesn't last as long as other gum, but it last long enough for what I need. It comes in several other flavors, I highly recommend it! This flavor is at the top of my list, definitely!