HR

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great balm to ease the pain and avoid stretch marks.

I've been using it for a few years now. One jar lasts me for about 4-6 months. I use it mainly to avoid stretch marks on my skin and to ease the pain and it works great for that. I can't say it absorbs fast, leaves a bit of greasy feeling to it - but I like to overapply!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I really like this balm. I was not sure what to expect when I purchased it, as chose it on a whim. I am pleasantly surprised. The balm has wonderful natural quality ingredients and i believe that although it moisturizes my bosom, it also imparts the benefit of the natural herbs which is absorbed into my body.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This gentle gel has quite a few good essential oils. Benefits are augmented with adding a few extra drops of essential oil. Smoothly massage in circles to improve lymph drainage. No irritation to skin. Very generous package that lasts a long long time (less than pea size required per application).

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All items arrived Singapore in good and brand new condition within 1 week from ordering. Happy with the purchase. Got the good feedbacks from reading reviews and trying out this item. Will get back with results

01497e18-d0e0-4f5a-893d-3b38ec23ec57

Покупаю бальзам второй раз. У меня мастопатия. Когда начинает болеть грудь, я вспоминаю об этом волшебном бальзаме. Наношу на ночь на грудь круговыми движениями. Бальзам похож на жирную мазь жёлтого цвета. Запах приятный травянистый. Боль проходит на следующее утро. Я использую в течение недели и забываю о неприятных ощущениях в груди. Состав отличный. Травы и масла противовоспалительные и фиброугнетающие. И прекрасный уход за кожей груди. Рекомендую к покупке! Buy balm for the second time. I have mastopathy. When my chest starts to ache, I think of this magic balm. Apply at night on the chest in a circular motion. The balm looks like a greasy yellow ointment. The smell is pleasant grassy. The pain goes away the next morning. I use it for a week and forget about the unpleasant sensations in my chest. The composition is excellent. Herbs and oils are anti-inflammatory and fibroinflammatory. And great care of the skin of the breast. I recommend to buy!

1bdf7c0e-ad17-4968-9285-aa98a215bea7
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Love this stuff! This has helped me with many breast issues like fibroids! I recommend you be patient! I only started seeing results after the third jar! It is amazing!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Smells great and feels great but the lumpy tissue in my breasts still remains. It’s benign but I was hoping to get some relief from this. Honestly worth the buy just for the nice texture and smell. I feel like it’ll do something to keep the skin taut.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

i bought this because i was pregnant but upon receiving it states not to be used during pregnancy and nursing so i dont know why its under top list of pregnancy and maternity. will have to wait for a while to be able to use.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I don't leave many reviews but this product is really good and anyone with breast problems should have it. I think it works for any discomfort around breasts area. The ingredients are great and seem to have an effect like nothing else. Would defo recommend.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The consistency and scent are wonderfully healing. I am using it every night on areas of fibrous cysts. I have not been using it long enough to see results but it was recommended to me by my shiatsu practitioner so I am looking forward to tracking the results.