HR

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

wow - super indulgent granola! i'd call this more of a trail mix than a granola but I did use it the same way - on smoothies/fruit/etc. the flavor is really decadent and lots of good texture. tastes like a treat but is generally healthy without any added sugars or sketchy ingredients. good option if you are looking for a sweeter healthy snack!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Wow! the smell is amazing! if you are coffee lovers, you must try this. The ingredients are super clean and the flavor is all natural and yummy. No sugar added but sweet enough for me. Glad I tried this one!

ac891db7-62cc-44e2-95c6-bcc446cee561
b37f1d19-6822-4b42-bae5-85ea491d6a8b
33560d29-7aad-4a08-81fc-732cf7c52e8f
433320ca-2598-4e34-845d-6c8f96048e3a
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Wildway Grain Free Granola is a delicious, high-quality, healthy snack that is perfect for people who are looking for a gluten free option. This granola is made with natural ingredients and is free of any artificial flavors or colors. The Vanilla Bean Espresso flavor is my favorite and it is so convenient to have on hand for a quick snack. I love how chewy and flavorful this granola is.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is really a great tasting grain free granola...It's fresh tasting and has a real coffee flavor. It's good right out of the bag...or on top of ice cream or yogurt...A small portion is satisfying and it's just the perfect amount of sweetness without being too sweet...I would buy this again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I didn't check what is the main ingredient before ordering this cereal, and I find it contains a lot of dates. I don't like it in my cereals, especially when I eat the cereals with milk, and especially with the coffee taste. The date's texture and taste doesn't fit with cereals. At least not for me. I will not order it again.

227a087c-677a-4ff6-a454-6368b5d5b4fd
71596b94-71f5-44f2-80b7-c756b8911db9
36e52c8e-0bfe-4094-9b82-6bc99433b66b
6f68d26c-945d-41b4-ba6a-c3e2cdb4aa3a
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The addition of the coffe transforms this granola. Wildway uses the same "base" for all the granolas but this one in particular with the addition of the coffe makes it taste amazingly good! One of my favourite ones!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love the quality of this granola, it taste good. I use it with yogurt and the benefits are great. Energy and the fact that you are consuming something natural. I recommend it.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This can be addictive The combination of sweet from the dates and bitterness from coffee and vanilla favour which is not so overwhelming but adds and compliments the whole combination. I usually pair it with my cappuccino and its heavenly. Hope you can benefit from my review.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It’s so good. Absolutely wonderful. It’s the fifth time I order it. I actually add it to my homemade granola. Love it. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Strong coffee flavor, which is good. However not sure how to eat it, just as a snack or with milk. I don't think it matches with any milk too well. Also, the package is quite small, so I don't think it's worth the money you pay for it.