HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Awesome!

Taste amazing! not too sweet and no artificial flavors. 100% natural ingredients , no grains and I love the textures of it. So delicious with my greek yogurt! Would love to try other flavors as well.

217cb1d8-8691-408c-bf44-8d770cd61a5a
a30329fd-8e20-4009-9758-7d5d19433f74
78b060d1-20c2-432d-8587-6d735e9794c7
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great flavor....I like that it's grain free...goes great with plant based milk and delicious on top of yogurt or ice cream. I keep my bags in the freezer so they stay fresh...Don't think I'd make a meal of this granola...I dont like sweet food in the morning...but it is delicious

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The good part is, when you eat it you can definitely tell that it is made out of wholesome natural ingredients. However, I have to admit that towards the end I feel like I am simply eating mouthfuls of nuts. Now, I do love nuts and I appreciate the variety (walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, etc), but I think it’s just too one dimensional for me. Also, the granola is a bit expensive, so I probably won’t buy it again. I would recommend it to people who are going on a health kick though.

8169a7b9-359f-4840-893b-86cd4bb57caf
778dfee8-4f53-499a-be02-0f9974178a6f
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

LOVE this vegan, grain-free granola! I sprinkle it on top of my smoothie bowl for breakfast every morning. Love the taste and clean ingredients.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I absolutely love this product, the ingredients taste really fresh and natural , the blend between the salt and the sweetness of the dates is delicious, the only downside is the small amount because once you start its hard to put down,

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Really nice flavour with the sea salt. Good chocolatey taste. I'd buy again. Slightly on the expensive side, but I'd still get it again.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It’s so good. Absolutely wonderful. It’s the fifth time I order it. I actually add it to my homemade granola. Love it. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was looking for a sugar-free (and preferably artificial sugar free) chocolate granola option to top my overnight oats, and I wanted it to pack a hefty nutritional punch. This does the trick! And it's tasty, too!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I like the packaging of this product. It looks and tastes healthy. The granola has clean ingredients but is slightly bland. I will have to order some separate dark chocolate pieces and mix that with toasted coconuts to make it taste sweet and healthy.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This was tasty! I really like that it has clean ingredients & it has a good flavor. Wish it had a tiny bit stronger chocolate taste to it, but I enjoyed it. Think I will definitely purchase it again.