HR

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this flavor. Nice big pieces of coconut. The dates are soft and chewy and the nuts and seeds are fresh. It keeps me full for hours. And since it's grain-free, I don't have the blood-sugar crash afterward. I definitely recommend this granola to anyone who is sensitive to carbs or who is on a keto diet.

150df277-4b22-4ca1-972e-10c05f5e2121
a45744df-8bef-4f1e-814b-2c72abb52a43
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I didn't check what is the main ingredient before ordering this cereal, and I find it contains a lot of dates. I don't like it in my cereals, especially when I eat the cereals with milk. The date's texture and taste doesn't fit with cereals. At least not for me. This one is better than the other tastes from this brand, but I will not order it again.

b34627c7-d61f-4682-ad08-168653719eb3
adf9258a-93d2-492a-a3ee-29481215a4d8
623210a6-c093-4a31-9e36-85424e3484a2
b8d4fdee-6930-4c50-a21e-0326f314bf95
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i like that this is grain free---which is better for our digestive system. it has all natural ingredients, and is low in sugar, too. the only thing i would change about it is to make it crunchier---it's rather moist. so,i add it to regular granola to increase the crunch. i would also like it better if it was organic. it's still worth trying, though. tastes good in milk or on top of yogurt.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I really like this paleo granola. I can't eat any processed sugar. I add it to some high protein cereal and it keeps me fed for a few hours.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is more like trail mix than granola. That being said, my husband liked it with milk as a snack, good clean ingredients for a paleo/keto diet, delicious taste.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Best grain free granola I’ve ever tried. Seriously. Check the ingredient list - it’s no sugar added, and all the ingredients are so nutritious and nourishing! Perfect addition to your Greek or vegan yogurt to start the day awesome.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Really lovely flavour, and you feel really healthy eating this. I had mine with plain yogurt. It's a shame there's so few serving sizes in a package, you go through it very quickly.

Posted on May 26, 2022

at first glance I thought why so soft but I find this alright, quite delicious. alot of dates.. nuts etc.. can put on yogurt.. it's a dates and nuts pack not really granola.. but the taste is pretty great and natural.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It doesn’t have any oat, you can add some if you’d like. But I really like it.

98fbde7c-888b-4e63-86dc-2387a493adc3