HR

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
אישור

I didn't check what is the main ingredient before ordering this cereal, and I find it contains a lot of dates. I don't like it in my cereals, especially when I eat the cereals with milk. The date's texture and taste doesn't fit with cereals. At least not for me. I will not order it again.

a72f1ab6-dc4d-481d-8e40-413ebaddc242
a3ed1e66-2a77-4c8a-ba1e-6b201a0fc23b
e8d63c87-d93b-4e8f-aa53-8056fa2c9516
65bfec5a-ae5c-4aec-b78e-0184a6340101
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

If you're looking for a delicious and healthy grain-free granola, look no further than Wildway Grain Free Banana Nut Granola. This granola is made with natural ingredients and is both grain-free and gluten-free. The taste is incredible - it's chewy and delicious, with a great banana nut flavor. It's also great on yogurt. I highly recommend Wildway Grain Free Banana Nut Granola - it's an excellent choice for a healthy and delicious snack or breakfast.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

i like this granola, although it could be a bit crunchier. alot of its pieces are more moist than crunchy. it tastes really good, though, and has all healthy, high-quality ingredients. i haven't tried any other flavors besides this one yet. eating less grains is very good for our digestive system.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I chose 5 stars because the flavor and texture is perfect. My tongue and teeth were overjoyed! Bag is only half full which was disappointing due to the amount I spent. Overall, this is a quality product that satisfies the taste buds.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I actually ate it as it was, out of the packet, just like crisps! Huge, tasty lumps of fruit, bananas have a great texture. A real treat

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is our family's absolute favorite breakfast topper! We love to top our special homemade fortified oatmeal and chia seed pudding with this wonderful soft and flavorful grain free granola!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Not so much a granola that you would have with milk, but good to use as a quick snack for an energy boost before exercise, or with yoghurt. Tasty mix of fruit and nuts.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Nice and cheery. Like adding it to yogurt. It’s very sweet to me honest.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is good but our favorite Wildway flavor is Cashew vanilla.