HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It has a lot of dates and doesn’t have any oat, you can add some if you’d like. But I really like it.

9e5cb375-b32c-4dcc-8342-29818b232990
b3582dfd-1bdf-4728-bd43-5814d3fb3982
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I didn't check what is the main ingredient before ordering this cereal, and I find it contains a lot of dates. I don't like it in my cereals, especially when I eat the cereals with milk. The date's texture and taste doesn't fit with cereals. At least not for me. I will not order it again.

0b9e9fa1-addb-4b19-8f1f-378ddaee012b
b463bbbc-8350-43b4-b7ab-ac10c2d640c8
bd4c7751-bd8a-4d9a-9b46-5101ef171327
90ca25e9-ed17-49a2-8565-ab781d117f7f
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

If you're looking for a delicious breakfast option that is also grain free, I highly recommend Wildway Apple Cinnamon Grain-Free Granola. I love pairing it with yogurt and fresh fruit for a satisfying breakfast that keeps me full until lunchtime. The granola is packed with flavor and has a great texture - it's definitely one of my new favorite breakfast foods! A little over priced though.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I liked this grain free granola but not as much as the other two varieties I bought by Wildway....Probably my favorite out of the three was the Vanilla bean espresso..which I thought was.great on ice cream. I might try this apple cinnamon when I bake muffins...or to mix it with an oat granola for some variety...By itself, I don't think I'd eat it with milk.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Better ingredients than most other store bought granola. Tastes great on Greek yogurt

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Perfect for cinamon lovers! The taste is subtle but amazing! One of my favourite ones!!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent aroma and taste! Definitely gonna reorder from this brand again!

Karin
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

chewy rich texture, sweet and cinnamony, really tasty and healthy

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great if you are not watching your carbs.