HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I cannot get environmentally safe caught canned tuna where I live overseas and as a result I order from I-herb and yes, I know this is not environmentally sustainable. Until I can get locally I will continue ordering on-line for my health and in supporting sustainable supply (I am aware that there are concerns and issues with the entire fish supply chain and organizations involved with it but until thats resolved I will continue with this product). Its a perfect size for me to make 2 portions of tuna salad OR just add to a veggie salad for some protein, again for 2 servings!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Best tasting tuna on the market, don't drain, the liquid adds back more omegas into the mix (my cat is disappointed!), no fishy odor. I can't get enough of this brand, and always prefer the no salt added, there's enough sodium in the bread and other things I eat.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wild planet is simply my favorite canned fish brands. I follow a low sodium diet and they are the only ones that offer wild caught tuna sardines and salmon with no added sugar. What I would like is for iHerb to put more no salt added variants like tuna and sardines in extra virgin olive oil or tomato sauce.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is a really good product. Living abroad it’s not easy to find wild caught fish. It’s doesn’t smell fishy and am so happy I found tuna that’s not packed in oil. The size of the can is big enough for two portion sizes. It’s a really convenient way to consume more seafood without having to compromise on the quality!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this brand of tuna because: 1. it has lower mercury content so safer 2. good quality, no extra oils and nasties 3. convenient source of protein which I can easily use to whip up a salad I hope the price will not keep rising. It is certainly more expensive than other brands of tuna.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I started to buy this product for my son because it has no salt added. But it actually tastes very good and is healthier than other options in the market, so now I buy for the whole family.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I have enjoyed this tuna for years! I love how meaty it is out of the can. Something I learned from a youtuber is that you can actually keep the water that its packed in. Rarely you would do that with any other brand of tuna. I typically saute this in a pan scampi style with garlic, onions, peppers and capers. With a side of quinoa, it's one of my favorite weeknight dinners.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Not salty at all. The can is smaller than I expected and the quality is high. Will buy again .

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I always go for no salt added canned fish because no only are they healthier they bring out the real flavour of the fish