HR

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Great iron booster

I bought this specifically to supplement my iron and this is amazing. Have been using for a month now, I mix a tablespoon in water and add half or a whole lemon and my iron levels have greatly improved. (mind u I don't take any iron supplements) I don't have anymore cravings for ice cubes or clay while are all symptoms of low iron. It has a bit of a strong taste but with lemon u can't taste it. This particular brand has the best quality of blackstrap.

d26f6275-f260-4bd6-af7b-bd4416304b45
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Had read about molasses online and how it had helped people with low energy levels and overall minor health issues. Been using it for a month now and I can feel the difference when I take a tbs in a glass of warm water in the mornings. Tried in the evenings but the effects were more felt taking in the mornings. More energised and the feeling of brain fog has gone. I even felt a difference in the frequent urine infections. It’s an excellent product but would advise people to look up the pros and cons and suitability before using any product

e72c5d36-0fee-40ea-8957-aff9c12d66fe
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is amazing! I suffer from iron deficiency anemia and this has been a huge help. After taking 1 TBS each morning for about a month now, I no longer have have dizzy spells or shortness of breath and my hemoglobin levels are way up. I also give it to my daughter for menstrual cramps and 2-3 TBS gets rid of them all day! I was also seeing blood clots during my period but this month not only were my cramps much lighter, I had no clots. The best "side effect" of all, it has literally turned my gray hair back to black! I didn't expect this and was so amazed. I googled this and see that this has happened to many others using this product. I'm 38 and my hair was graying rapidly since last year and I was contemplating whether or not I should dye it because I've never dyed my hair and don't like the look of dyed black hair. Well, now I don't have to! I will purchase this product again and again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I used to suffer from premenstrual syndrome, but since I started taking Molasses, my symptoms have improved like a lie. It tastes great and I look forward to taking it every morning for breakfast mixed with protein. It contains no unnecessary ingredients and is a very high quality product that I cannot go without every day.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love blackstrap molasses! I make molasses cake and ginger snaps with this, also put it in milk and spread it on toast. This has a very strong molasses taste so only recommended for dark molasses lovers. The taste it very nice so I can definitely tell the quality of this brand. If you’re looking for something mild and sweet better look for another brand. They fixed the packaging and lid so it doesn’t leak during transit anymore, good for them.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

We really wanted to make gingerbread cookies and can't buy molasses where we are currently living!! We were so excited to get this in the mail and made delicious cookies immediately! We love using Wholesource products in the US, and we were happy to have access to the same high quality products while living overseas. The durable plastic container is large enough to last us for quite a long time! Yay!

findcount
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

bought this molasses for my water kefir and it's an excellent product.........i've used other brands before but this brand seems to be the best....... the bitter taste is also not as strong as other brands........the packaging needs improvements though as it will frequently leak a little when delivered

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My favourite molasses! A delicious ingredient to use in baking, bread making or just a sneaky spoonful for yourself. Unlike a lot of molasses brands, Wholesome isn't bitter in taste. Rather it is full bodied, smooth, and slightly sweet in taste. You won't be disappointed with this quality product. Comes in 2 convenient sizes.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent quality, its my first time trying this. Package had leaked a bit but that was alright, there wasnt much of product waste. I started using the molasses a week before my cycle & already noticing a change in terms of better flow & overall feel with slightly less pain, definitely going to give it more time to do its work ( with regard to cysts & fibroids ). I have been mixing it with ACV in slightly warm water & having it first thing in the morning everyday in terms of frequency.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

High quality ingredients. Taste like Molasses! Reliable brand name. Good price point. Nice packaging with easy to read instructions. I use this once a day and feel great! Good old fashion healthy home care. Organic. Yay! Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!