HR

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality, easy pour bottle top, great taste, good size so that I don't need to constantly buy it. The only thing is the price keeps escalating so that I have to wait for iherb special days to buy :D I always keep spare bottles at home. I add it to my cereal, nuts and yoghurt, non sweetened fruit drinks.

a1607969-a216-4076-bfa3-0dcef7921bcc
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This organic honey is pesticide free So I don’t have to worry about consuming any harmful chemicals. The bot is non drip, no messy kitchen ever again. The honey is organic and farm from bees fed on wildflowers so there is a rich taste to it The 24-oz is definitely a really good deal.

3448a996-71d0-497d-8999-77489b94e139
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great quality, easy pour bottle top, great taste, good size so that I don't need to constantly buy it. The only thing is the price keeps escalating so that I have to wait for iherb special days to buy .

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This honey is great! The taste is amazing and super sweet and the quality is obviously great. My husband and I both got sick at the same time and we had tea morning and night using this honey to sweeten it. The package is a great size and I already have this in my cart for my next Iherb order :)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Super like the taste and smell. not to sweet. perfect for my vinaigrette. high quality and real honey. I use it on my recipes and this alone is beneficial antibacterial ingredient. I also put this on my tea. This will last you for 2-3 months depends on the usage and consumption. Packaging is just okay,

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use the Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Honey with my camomile vanilla and the honey elevates the soothing mellow taste. The bottle is pliable, so I only need to gently squeeze out the amount I need from the spout, without having bother with using a spoon should a wide mouth lidded bottle been used. The price for the large size is value for money, given that it is organic and fair trade.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This honey is smooth and I like it packaging. No need to worry about getting those honey spoon or wooden spoon that will spoil the honey. Just remove the seal, screw the cap and squeeze out the honey to the amount u want. Extremely easy to handle. As it was my first time getting this honey, I only squeezed out a small amount. Although it tasted abit bland, the honey is fragrant. I will try to put more next time.