HR

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I had chronic problems with kidney stones. The frequency was increasing in spite of other holistic efforts, as well as the lack of insight in our western medical society. I was having kidney stone issues several times a year for years. I've used this tea for 3 years now, and haven't had a one - -or to my understanding of what chanca piedra does -- it could be turning them into a gelatinous form and they're leaving pain free. It's been a problem off and on for me for over 30 years. Either way, no more doctor bills or wrecking my system with antibiotics. Also, have water retention problems - especially when traveling. As long as I have this lovely tea that's no longer a problem as well. I've only used the tea since I feel like it gets in my system faster than by capsules. That may or may not be true, but the tea has been a God send, so I use it daily.

I loved the taste. It is very pleasant. And yes it works, excellent diuretic. The "sand" is going out, i could feel it and my kidney doesn't hurt anymore. Also i have to admit it heals my irritated bowels.

9a94235b-efe5-48f0-8fed-8d4ea6589a4b
Posted on May 4, 2022

Got this tea because I thought I had kidney stones. Thankfully, turned out it was high uric acid. No matter, Chanca Piedra is good to have around. Apparently it is very effective at breaking kidney stones, and though it is quite expensive, 125 grams is a LOT when you only need 1 gram for a cup of tea.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought the liquid product first, then this tea because I like to have alternatives. I put 1 teaspoonful in and filled large mug with hot water, and left to infuse before straining. The taste is fine, and I shall continue to take this once a day or so as a preventative, because I have CKD.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Bought this for my husband and me who got fatty liver problem and been drinking this for couple of weeks now, found out that also good for gal bladder and kidney function… Taste nice when pour it in hot or warm water… I better have this as my routine or alternate this with other herbal medicinal teas… 2021 is my newest project for getting my health back, this product is a breakthrough;))

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Brilliant, worth the price, in 2 days I started noticing good results. Do try. Taste is good. Great quality. Huge size. Nice packaging, very practical.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Excellent diuretic ,helps to make smaller the stones in gallbladder.Great assist in clearing also the kidneys and flushing kidney stones. Good for the digestive system and stomach.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have used this product along with capsules I found them very useful. I used the capsule morning time one hour before breakfast and tea at noontime and nighttime. Within one week I feel great

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good quality & packed right to the lid. I won't know if it has dissolved any stones until I get an ultrasound. I like drinking the tea instead of swallowing capsules of dried herb.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

After drinking this as tea daily, the doctor told me that the size of the stones reduced and the very small ones disappeared. I think this tea is really helpful!