HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Pycnogenol is an expensive supplement. This brand states it is clinical grade. So presumably is it authentic. Pycnogenol is a patented extract derived from the bark of the maritime pine that grows along the coast of southwest France. There has been a lot of research on this particular substance. Among its health properties are that it is a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, and improves blood circulation. Research has shown it is effective for exercise, asthma, hay fever/allergies, cognitive functions, and vein disorders and swelling.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

saw big improvement in blood pressure, taking varies prescription drugs with no results

Posted on Jan 30, 2023
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

It was prescribed by a doctor in the complex of treatment for a 4-year-old child, the child had no problems with its use

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because of the clinical grade information. I chose this product when I was looking for something with a small capacity because it improves blood circulation.

Posted on May 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's famous as a rejuvenation supplement, but it doesn't feel so immediate, but it feels like it's getting a little better. I will continue to drink a little more and give a review

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Pycnogenol, which I used to drink for a long time from a different manufacturer (now sold out at that manufacturer) I expected the effect, but it was a little expensive, but if I buy this and drink it before bedtime, it will make me feel better at night, so it seems that it is better for me to drink it when I am hungry. It's been about a week since I drank it, so I'll consider repurchasing it after I've finished drinking it.

fd29a7e6-9c0b-4bb7-b739-6a2514efb600
Posted on Nov 17, 2021
1,019
Auto-translated from Russian

Pycnogenol is a substance derived from pine bark. Research has shown that pycnogenol has health benefits. Pycnogenol can help strengthen the cardiovascular system, protect the nervous system, and relieve pain. Due to its antioxidant properties, pycnogenol can have beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system by reducing oxidative stress and improving vascular endothelial function. Pycnogennol can improve respiratory health by affecting serum leukotriene levels. You can write whole volumes about the drug, but it is better to take care of the study of useful properties yourself. If the review was useful to you please put a thumb up

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the drug, it is this brand that is effective in quality. I have tried different versions of Pycnogenol, I will say one thing for sure, it resists aging, helps to feel better, I use it as a supplement with other drugs. I recommend it to anyone who cares about their health.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

They just started taking it, but they are satisfied with the quality and composition of the ingredients. What will I write later