HR

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Favourite and best ever!

Whamisa, another big win! Love this fluid eye cream. Moisturizes and is liquid enough for gentle massages around the eye. The ingredients are of such quality that it's good for my sensitive skin. The scent is amazing. I use it especially at night, as i have other eye creams for during the day. I've used it in the winter and summer. all good.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This cream is a good moisturizer and the texture is reach. It is a bigger package compared to other eye creams, usually 15ml. It leaves a sticky feeling just 30 seconds after use, but later it is ok. I have used other products of Whamisa company, and I think are of good quality.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I presented this eye essence to my wife and she liked the smell and effectiveness to cover wrinkles. I believe Korean cosmetics' quality never disappoints for the customers.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Clean beauty product that feels and smells good, nice to know you aren't putting chemicals on your skin, especially the skin near your eyes

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

my favourite ever brand for skin! great quality and wonderful organic ingredients.

Its nice in texture and has a nice smell. Absorbs well but i didn't feel it helping much.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great scent and beautiful packaging. It's very gentle and moisturising, and I can feel that it's a quality product. Unfortunately it didn't work on my face, as I had breakouts after using it a few days.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This had an ok moisturizing effect. However there was no considerable visible change in condition around the eye area after using up the product. (PS. I have very large dark eye circles).

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I love Whamisa, and this product especially, my eyes are sensitive and not every product goes