HR

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love Weleda for it's natural ingredients and for being absolutely vegan. I can't say this toothpaste Is super mint, it's more sweet, but it does work good. I prefer to use this one at night.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Ahhh, my favorite toothpaste by far. I like a mild toothpaste and not one that burns my mouth. The flavor is nice. I have sensitive teeth and this takes care of that issue so I have no problems. I hope they'll always carry it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It lasts a long time. taste good and gentle. a little goes a long way. try it. its good. i repurchased this product many times

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This toothpaste is great for a sensitive mouth. The mint flavor is subtle and not overpowering like standard toothpastes that hurt mouth and tongue tissues.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love this toothpaste and have repurchased it dozens of times. I'm not the greatest at keeping up with my oral hygiene routine (e.g. I don't floss frequently), but use of this toothpaste keeps my dentist happy.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Like the flavor. The gel texture is different than a paste so that took some getting used to, but I feel confident about the ingredients.

Posted on May 26, 2022

this brand always gives me confident. I like all their toothpaste products but levels are different. Salt toothpaste is still my number one choice, and this comes the second place. it leaves my mouth very pleasant smell. I feel so refreshed after brushing my teeth.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is also my first and i am really satisfied with it. It really helps my gums.

e9a432f5-be46-4ae6-8aaa-929f8abe9ccc
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I always purchase for my daughter Weleda toothpaste I decided to try and i love it.

aab14ab0-a1a0-46aa-bbff-617d11b64f58