HR

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Healthy taste

2015年7月17日在美國評論 The first thing to know is this product is NOT going to make you think you are eating your favorite, sloppy sweet/savory sauce that is filled with calories and other tasty ingredients. That isn't to say the Walden Farms Calorie Free BBQ Sauce is bad, but for obvious reasons it isn't going to stand up to the 'big boys.' For calorie free, you can't ask for much more. I used the sauce on a cauliflower crust pizza topped with rotisserie chicken. The BBQ sauce drizzle on top added just the right amount of moisture to tie each slice together. The flavor was a little sweeter than I usually gravitate toward; As if they used the Kansas City style as inspiration. I found the product to work well on my recipe and look forward to trying it in a few others. I don't see this sauce being something I use as a dip. It will likely find more use as a drizzle or marinade base. Throw some extra spices into the bottle to spice things up and you'll be on point.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great taste! The quality is pretty good, but it is a bit thin. I use this by reheating on my stove top to thicken it a bit. The size is pretty good as well, and can serve up to two people. The package is firm and was delivered with everything in tact.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I am in love with almost all of Wadern Farms sauses , they are very helpful for my diet since they has zero calories. This sause is very delicious and used it with rice , burgers and potatoes. I tried many different companies and I believe this one has a very good quality

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I really enjoyed the taste. I put it with everything!! little bit sweet so it's perfect for me, in the smell very authentic. best quality barbecue sauce!!

28283fd8-0cce-4e4d-a91e-0cc5060f7ff7
Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Not bad but it is quite watery. Have used this sauce a few times and the taste is okay but better in things vs being used as a dipping sauce. The size and packaging is great but not to sure if I’ll repurchase this one again. It’s decent for something with zero calories, crazy that they make things with no calories!