HR

LuluKishere
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Best sweet dip ever!!

I thought it would taste weird and fake, so I didn’t expect much, but it turned out to be amazing!! I try it on its own, taste like real caramel, much better than the marshmallow one! I mixed it with yogurt, keto chocolate brownies and coconut flakes, the result is perfect! Do try it! Please like if it helps;)

ee61cfe6-4d66-4ded-ae23-51fb8e0fd953
5c27a321-0f9c-4bea-ba49-9bcf3bced64a

My fav Walden farms product! The caramel dip on its own does have a slight artifical taste but if used as a mix in or flavouring it rates great! A good way to add some sweetness and flavour without any additional calories. Tastes great with a bit stirred into warm milk, cooked with oats or in pancake batter... If you microwave a little with milk until it boils and thickens (around 10 to 15 sec) it cools to a custard like constancy and loses the artifical aftertaste, makes for a great sauce to add to ice-cream or pancakes or even just to eat as a custard... While I wouldn't say it tastes exactly like caramel, it does have a similar sweetness and for a 0 calorie alternative its close enough to the real thing to satisfy me.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

As ZERO CALORIE n if you wanna keep fit, this would definitely a good one!!! The favor is extremely TERRIBLE(idk why it's sour but not sweet), the texture is disgusting like shxx. Once u eat it, u won't wanna eat anything on that day. A good one for diet daily life<3 <3

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

At first i wasn't so sure about this since the texture is a little interesting...not a typical dip texture, but after some getting used to i can't stop eating this, the flavor is great. A lot of the time i just eat it straight from the jar after having a meal to curb my sweet tooth cravings lol

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I tried the jarred marshmallow, which I loved, so I bought the caramel to try. This too melts easily, and the taste is so good, you would not think it was sugar or calorie-free! It is sweet but not so sweet it gives you a tooth ache. I also like the texture, it's smooth and melts your mouth, and doesn't stick to your teeth.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is a fabulous find for topping my home-made keto ice cream! The taste is perfect caramel and texture is awesome. I use about 2 tsps on my ice cream and bam! It is great. This is my second time buying it and I highly recommend it. No calories and zero carbs makes it very appealing. Perfect sized container too.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love the low-calorie products available from Walden Farms! This one tastes decadent, but barely has any calories - which is great if you're on a diet. The ingredients do include artificial sweeteners, so keep that in mind. Additionally, some of the products in this line have a slightly odd flavor compared to their sugary counterparts. However, they're good quality products that have the benefit of being tasty while not blowing your diet.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It's very good alternative to the real caremal sauce considering it's 0 carolie. It tastes best when mixed with milk, oatmeal or anything else with small amounts of the dip, I dip strawberries and fruits into it too. You can add it with a little milk and microwaves it, it will turn into custard when cooled, super good!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I like to use this by drizzling it on top of my apple slices. I also like to just spread it on toast when I crave something sweet. Like all other products from this brand, they are low in calories (almost inexistent) so it goes with all diets. just remember to refrigerate the product after opening or it will go bad. As for the taste, it is very acceptable for what you are getting.