HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
So healthy. So versatile.

The does-it-all oil is truly one of the healthiest oils you can eat. Not only have i swapped all my other oils with this, but I am now using this in the morning for oil pulling - check it out :) it's an ancient Ayurvedic practice that is supposed to cleanse toxins. So far Ive been feeling great

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The silkiest texture, the most heavenly aroma - this coconut oil is pure magic. I use it for everything and anything. Makeup remover, shaving cream and it replaces all my oils when i'm cooking. You can tell it's a really high quality oil and I love the fact that it's organic and gluten free

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love this Coconut oil. It is expressed and easy to use for many purposes from make up remover to cooking and essential oil dilution. I would highly recommend this product for future purchases. It may sound crazy, but another reason I would buy this product is that the container had not leaked oil everywhere when I opened the box. THAT is a huge plus in my world.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

coconut oil is my go to oil for baking and sweet cooking. My favorite sweet treat right now is kettle corn made with coconut oil. The coconut oil adds a sweet taste that complements the sugar and salty taste of the kettle corn recipe. I add less sugar and get a great flavor.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I use coconut oil for cooking and baking, and I enjoyed Viva Naturals' coconut oil very much. It has great flavor, and you can tell it is a high quality product, by the taste and texture. I'm also going to try using this for my hair and skin, as I've heard it does wonders! As for the packaging - it is a very eye-catching and clean design; something I am proud to have in my kitchen!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Save your money and stop buying synthetic moisturizers full of fragrances. Coconut oil is the best body moisturizer and will leave skin feeling so soft. Seriously it's the only thing I use now

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

A friend told me she only uses coconut oil for baking and since using this oil I haven't turned back! It really is a 1:1. The only thing is there's a slight coconut flavor but once baked you really can't taste it

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

After trying a few brands I like VIva Naturals the best. It's such a subtle coconut taste and it's not grainy like some other coconut oils I've tried. Will be reordering!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This coconut oil is great. It's all natural and I've used it for both cooking and personal care (makeup removal, etc.) and it works well for both. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Excellent, very high quality extra virgin unrefined coconut oil - you can use it for cooking and/or baking, or as a skincare or haircare product. Super versatile and it's organic!