HR

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I've bought this for cold and flu season. I had a sore throat with lots of choking and coughing. I took 2 capsules twice a day - and the next day I was much better. I like that oregano oil not only fights bacteria but also fungi, provides antioxidants, reduces inflammation, heals wounds, helps with small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), relieves pain. Acute: 2-3 Veggie Caps 3 times daily with water. There is a smell from the bottle (dark glass bottle) and little aftertaste, capsules are small and easy to swallow.

eadd8ed3-f285-4ddd-adf2-282b18af023c

I love this brand of Oregano Oil and have used it alongside long term full strength antibiotics to help kick 15 years worth of chronic UTI. It will not do the trick on it's own, but I found it helped with symptoms while taking the antibiotics (which are the only thing that really deals with bacteria embedded in the bladder lining). I love to open a capsule and brush my teeth with it too, or dip my dental floss in the oil - it's extremely helpful for inflamed gums and after a day or two's use they will be far less irritated. Have purchased several bottles over the years and will keep doing so. I do get "pizza burps" now and again when I take these, but honestly I love the product so much that I've come to appreciate the pizza burps as a sign the capsules are on their way to doing their thing!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Ii had congestion in my lungs from bronchitis, my immune system went down bad, went to the drs 2 times n with in 2 months and antibiotics did no not help, ordered this took 3 capsules in morning and 2 in after noon then 3 at night and in 2 weeks cleared my body of all issues, I love it and will purchase again..thank you..

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Vitality Works Oregano oil is AN ANSWER TO PRAYER! Whenever I get a sinus infection or a UTI I am prescribed an antibiotic. The antibiotic causes a yeast infection and upsets my stomach flora killing the good bacteria as well. I used to cringe when I got sick, now I found the answer! Vitality Works Oregano Oil is natures antibiotic...who knew. After many months of research I found Vitality Works as a credible, trustworthy source of oregano oil. At the first sign of having a problem I take a capsule, if I am really feeling bad. I take one in the a.m. and one in the p.m. within 3-5 days I feel better. I don't have to worry about upsetting my microbiome or causing a yeast infection. Thank You Vitality Works!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Seems to be working to keep colds at bay, and also for stomach problems. Be wary if you don't like oregano, since once it dissolves in your stomach, you'll be reminded that you took oregano, a bit of aftertaste. Good amount of active ingredient, nice softgels. Useful for home pharmacy for different ailments, especially throat, colds, stomach issues. They say it's natural antibiotic.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Some years ago I travelled to Europe in winter, I was coughed and sneezed on, I was on a cruise ship, trains, buses, planes and not once did I get sick. My husband had a terrible flu and we were in the same cabin. I didn’t catch it despite being asthmatic with COPD. Oregano kept me healthy then and presently it keeps a pseudomonas infection under control. If I forget to take it I start to feel the infection worsen.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Oregano is a supliments to reduce cough. Oregano help with digestion and with fighting bacteria and viruses. I bought this supplement to use in case I will have Covid 19 and it help me to go throw Covid without complication and medication. I am imunosupresive, because I have lupus and RA, my doctor said to take care because covid can be fatal for me. And this help me alot, along with other supliments like vitamin C and zinc. I my health improve from covid after 5 days. I give this suplements to all my family members. The quality is the best!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This has become a necessary supplements wherever I go I take it with me, I noticed it helps effectively with allergies. I have an allergy to cats hairs and cigarettes smoke and this has been very effective. Also it helps me with digestion. It is important that it has WILD oregano, that is why I like this brand.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Doesn't smell as nice as another brand I've tried. It has a weird smell that's not quite oregano, not sure what. It is still effective and I have herbal burps that smell like pizza. My gut feels healthier when I use it. I started 1 capsule once a day then increased tolerance as I felt comfortable. The caps can leak however so be careful not to store in a warm space.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Awesome product! This immune system booster will do wonders to your health. This quality oil taken as a supplement with your regular diet twice a day I believe helps improve and recover from flus, viruses etc. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.