HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I joke that I am allergic to 5 out of 4 seasons here. And my sinuses tend to run dry and clogged up. I use this before bed, in a few cycles to soften up what is in my sinuses to where I can blow the mucous out, and when I use my prescription nasal sprays, they actually have a chance to hit my sinuses, and not just start to loosen the mess up. The first 2/3 of the can is great. Good pressure and good misting action. As the can gets closer to empty, the pressure goes down, and the nozzle tends to clog a bit, resulting in some spray after you quit pushing the nozzle. So the next can is a pleasant reminder how well it works at first. But it has made such an improvement in how I breathe and sleep at night, and extends into better breathing during the day.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

It’s very useful to clear my little ones stuffy nose. It also acts as a lubricant when it gets really dry and helps with clogged nose.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

love this saline spray. can be used adults too, doesn't sting and is sprays gently. the packaging is nice too, well designed. simple ingredients.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The aloe is a great touch and a major reason for choosing this product over other brands that do not have this...much more of product vs competitor (honest brand).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Actually bought for myself and find it very easy to use and comfortable to experience. I fee this would be great for using with kids.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My kids love it, but a little bit expensive! Super great.

e3d81004-d804-4416-8e5c-dc851e9cf122
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Do its job! valuable size and very gentle spray. Affordable price for this size

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

large package, very comfortable to use with the little ones! I'll buy again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Fantastic nasal spray for kids , I love the big size bottle which is very convenient and economic