HR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Quality is excellent , green powders with mushrooms, herbs, super foods.. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best way I can think of to get a massive dose of natural variety in my diet. I especially like that it contains cissus, which is hard to get where I am. It all takes like pond weed but I mix it with lime or lemon juice to improve the flavour. A few seconds with a hand-held coffee frother mixes it nicely.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I’ve been using this for 21 yrs and love it. The transparency of the company and diversity of ingredients makes it a wonderful foundational product to start each day with. Excellent quality and value when you buy this size - it lasts! But keep it in the freezer so it keeps longer

Posted on May 12, 2022

Have been on Green Vibrance for years. It is a superfood of high quality. It has all greens, vitamins and antioxidants. My health has improved and the benefits are extraordinary. When I feel a bit weak I take two scoops but not often. I mix it with water and I got used to the taste. It also helps my constipation.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the best greens drink ever! Never compromise on quality, ingredients, superfoods, probiotics. The health benefits are superb. Mixes very easy with water or any liquid without a blender. Great for any age. They keep reform ululating to keep up with the changing times. Absolutely brilliant creators with this formula. Must have in your supplement pantry.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been taking Green Vibrance for a few years now, and can seriously say that it has had a profound effect on my health. I have tried other products, before this one, and can feel, and taste, the quality and benefits improvements, and the taste is not too bad.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This high quality superfood has been my staple ever since I first consumed many years ago, it has a great mix of great ingredients on top of being antioxidant packed. There are so many benefits I feel in my body and overall health. The taste is the considered good out of many powder in the market. Add this in your diet, you will see a vast improvement, I really recommend this!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've been using this product as it has plenty of ingredients used as Greens supplement. The quantity can last for months before ordering another one. IF you hate eating vegetables or afraid you do not have enough of greens or in a rush to cook vege , this is a good alternative .

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

good value of money. good quality. recommended by a friend. will repurchase again once I finished. smell and taste all good. this one is with the best ingredient I've ever purchased. mixed it with isopure and glutamine for breakfast as a supplement. can use 80 times. big portion and size. helps me to digest well. the package is perfectly sealed.