HR

Manal27
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

As I'm fan of Vaseline products! when I found this lil sweet thing I was happier! the size is so small and cute to take it with you everywhere! and the fact that is made just to use it for my lips as I used to use Vaseline in other areas of my body. well, this lil vaseline product is very helpful to moisten my lips especially in winter and coldy weather. It is an effective lip therapy that you don't need to reuse it all the time to get the result.

e1ee3765-1c0f-4713-9164-8e6f4b8a1f10
40a2611f-3dda-417c-bd8f-ae7ee48ef039
Emma
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I'm shocked by the size of it because I didn't see how many grams hahaha it's soooo small but it works very well

b5b0feb5-efbd-4527-bf83-d43a6ff4bd9b
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Nothing beats vaseline for lip care! it locks in moisture & keeps my lips from drying out all day. The size is perfect for the handbag & kids school bag (the kids also love the scent!) we will purchase more of this size packaging. It is great for the whole family for daily use.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The supplement was really nice I am using it and I am really satisfied about it I will definitely order more of it and recommend it to friends very good quality small size good for all Ages I like about the product the smell and the test package small very helpful for the skin I use it also for my nails

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

i love the scent of this vaseline lip therapy. i used that everyday it makes my lip instantly softens and soothers dry lips. i enjoy the benefit of relieving my dry dull and cracked lip especially during winter it moisture my lip to help them heal. satisfied user of vaseline lip theraphy when it comes to quality, size, package and that is suitable for all age. the composition of petroleum jelly and cocoa that makes the product more effective.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This stuff has been my absolute favorite. I haven't been able to purchase this as readily anymore but i cannot live with this. I love everything about it and its the only thing that works on my lips. Its super hydrating, its thicker but not terribly thick and has a really good smell. Applies better than regular vaseline.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The packaging is so tiny and cute, but the iconic name and effectiveness of Vaseline brand has never faded since I was a child ! Now I am 57 years old and still using Vaseline. Try any Vaseline products, with most of them, you will not be disappointed ! The scent is pretty mild, so it won't bother anyone.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I'm in love with this. Never been much of a fan of vaseline, but this one hits different. Leaves the lips all plump, soft and moisturized, and the scent is divine. Smells chocolaty and warm. The size is cute and so easy to cary around. No reason to ever suffer dry lips again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s good to use before sleeping if you have dry lips. It suits my dry lips well and it’s cheaper than the price I used to pay at our local supermarket. You don’t need to overuse it, if your lips aren’t dry then give them a break. 😊