HR

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love this tea! I have been drinking it both for pleasure and for "stress relief" or "relaxation" purposes. I think Vahdam is a really high-quality brand as this is my go-to tea from them! I love ashwagandha and turmeric so only natural that I gravitate towards this specific tea. A teaspoon of honey really knocks it out of the park.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The herbal tea is good, but our comment is on the plastic-nylon-polyester fine mesh cloth that is used for the bags; These bags when dipped in boiling or hot water, leech out plastic micro-particles that are not visible to the eye, and affect the health of the person drinking the Tea. We recommend unbleached paper bags or pouches instead of the synthetic material now being used.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a great tea and it doesn't taste bad at all. You don't even have to put honey in it. I makes me feel very relax and calm after a long day.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love this tea! First time buying it and I’ll buy more when I finish this box. I drink it without any sweetener because it’s already delicious. It’s kind of uplifting too.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The best turmeric tea i've ever tried. this one is really really special. best flavor, best Energy. highly recomended. I've tried others but this one is amazing. bought for my parents which are 80 yo.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Taste not bad at all ingredients healthy i use it for my sensitive stomach thats one of the benefits the blend is great for morning tea i think it doesnt have caffeine bcuz its just herbs the serving perfect for a big cup the quality is great

Posted on Nov 17, 2020

Being Indian, I grew up on drinking turmeric milk and I quite frankly, hated it. However, drinking turmeric in tea is very different. I absolutely loved the taste of this tea and the fact that it is packed with another immune boosting ingredient (ashwagandha) was a huge plus. It is also caffeine-free making it my new favourite bedtime tea. This was my first time ordering from iHerb and I was not very familiar with the platform. However, my package reached within a week and the contents were in great condition. I will definitely order this tea from iHerb again!

19b4a172-ae8e-47c8-9eef-537da64806e5
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This seems like a good product and tastes good. I have to take a break from tea because of my acid reflux but otherwise I would drink this.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Tasted better than I thought it would be. I'm unclear about the quality of ingredients and whether there is any plastic in the bags so I can only give it 4 stars.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I ordered this item to find the caffeine alternatives. And I feel a bit satisfied. its spicy taste helps to relieve my sleepiness after lunch. But due to its taste. it makes me sweating.

d863c17b-373c-49d9-b942-faccc575a69b