HR

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Super, If you're looking to get all what your body needs when it comes to fatty acids, and you do not consume many fish meals it really is the product for you, omega helps so much things within your body , hair , heart,brain health. all in one product. Would recomend. great quallity.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Excellent! Good quality, feel results! Ingredients fine. Taste’s good. Recommend all my friends! Excellent! Good quality, feel results! Ingredients fine. Taste’s good. Recommend all my friends! Excellent! Good quality, feel results! Ingredients fine. Taste’s good. Recommend all my friends!

deedc95f-978d-4fcd-89af-bf5169a39209
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Easy to eat, easy to open, everything is nice as usual. Would have to do a full bloodwork to know if my cholesterol actually improved, won't for now, but fell fine. Even better

Description Trim The Fat Animal Training Packs Dietary Supplement Enhanced Anabolism & Metabolism Essential Fatty Acids n-3 FAs n-6 FAs ALA GLA EPA DHA CLA LA Sesamin Who We Are in 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training "pack" that started it all. Born form the needs and desires of pro bodybuilders. Animal has grown over the decades. Today, Animal has stood the test of time and been proven in the trenches day in and day out. The name stands for trust, integrity and a no nonsense approach to the game. What Animal Omega® is Trim the fat...Yeah, bodybuilders have shunned fat. For good reasons too. Truth is, there is class of fats that are not only important, but absolutely "essential". Without these critical fats, you wouldn't make any gains, let alone survive. Animal Omega takes these special fats and custom-tailors it specifically for the hard working lifter. Whether you're adding mass or trimming bodyfat, Animal Omega can help. Animal Omega. It's the last and final word when it comes to EFA supplementation. Our Ironclad Guarantee Animal is dedicated to being the best in the business, no two ways about it. If this product doesn't meet with your tough requirements for any reason, let use know. When it comes to standing behind our products, we don't mess around. That's the truth. - Product Notes: Animal Omega is full spectrum EFA product uniquely formulated for the serious bodybuilder and enhanced with sesamin. Each pack contains a precise, pre-dosed ratio of n-3 and n-6 fatty acids (FAs) including: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA): 450 mg [n-3] Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 350 mg [n-3] Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 450 mg [n-3] Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): 800 mg [n-6] Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA): 205 mg [n-6] Linoleic Acid (LA): 775 [n-6]

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Lots of pills to swallow but worth it. For me the biggest thing I notice when taking these is an improvement in everything Cardio related.

Posted on May 16, 2022

They disclosed every ingredients in details and they served each package neatly so i can bring everywhere without hassle.

89f8460f-f273-44b9-9db0-ca5f2acc91ff
Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Had been contemplating upon this product since long.. Whether to go for it or not as it was a bit on the expensive side. Then I took the decision and I ain't regretting it now.. The product is worth the price tag. Not only Omega - 3 with High EPA /DHA content but has Omega - 6 too which many of us ignore to take in our daily diet. Contains oil from almost every freshwater fish. If you are serious lifter then it's worth having it in your supplement cabinet. If you can spare the bucks.. Go for it!! ANIMAL products are the best in class.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality product, no fish after-taste, it helped me keeping with my diet routine. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's great to meet all the needs in one bag. the content is of very good quality.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Has helped me feel better I haven't had so much as a cold and my partner's arthritis has improved since using it.