HR

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

THE BEST green tea for me, bought it 7 times already and will buy again. Super convenient, each in its bag, big size, I have one box at work and one at home. I love it so much, when I drink 2-3 cups a day I can clearly see my stomach deflate. Would recommend to everyone.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I find this product just okay. It is cheaper and suits my green tea needs everyday. Although, the taste is not that great tasting as compared to my previous green tea. Overall, I'm satisfied with the quality at least. The packaging was okay. I use it every morning and the servings I cup per teabag.

38e63a7c-d4e4-4191-930b-d3bc6f680a3e
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Uncle Lee's Organic Green Tea is such a good deal for the price! It's organic and high in antioxidants. Plus it has a great flavor and cute packaging! I drink it in the morning with breakfast every day. It has a small amount of caffeine, but not as much as black tea or coffee, which is perfect for me!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Uncle Lee's Tea Organic Green Tea is very good. Let it steep for a while to get the flavor. I prefer Organic to anything else, but the non organic tea has more green tea flavor after steeping. However organic is always healthier just have to train our taste bud for the healthier stuff :) ...!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

100 packets of Uncle Lee's Organic Green Tea is at a very affordable price. It is a nice Green Tea for consumption. However, the second cup is not as thick as the first.

34bb8a79-424f-435c-add8-9110b4db0fee
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I am so happy I found uncle lee's tea , organic green tea at Iherb .I am drinking this tea for years ever since ,I cannot drink coffee anymore. the taste is great and it is so healthy.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My Wife has been an Absolute Convert to this Brand of Green Tea for several years and would average about 4 Cups a Day. She will not drink any other brand of tea. She says, "It's Organic and It's Good for You!"

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The best organic green tea which has high antioxidant, and more health benefit. The all over packing is superb each box contain 100 bags of green tea. And it is affordable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good tasting tea. I try to drink 5 large mugs daily. Green tea has several health benefits. The decaf is a must for me as caffiene makes me grow pre cancerous tumors. No problem with this product.