HR

SKJoelle
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

We love this tea! It's a big package size for a great price. It is full of antioxidants and tastes great. It's not bitter at all. It does have caffeine in it. My husband loves to drink several cups a day instead of coffee. It also seems to be of great quality. Give it a try if you find green tea bitter.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

We like this tea. I will not be telling you about benefits of it, we can all find them on the internet. It comes with reasonable price for the packaging. Will order again. We are pleased with the product.

00f0119d-2a6b-4ce2-a194-8821101a6023
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The best organic green tea which has high antioxidant, and more health benefit. The all over packing is superb each box contain 100 bags of green tea. And it is affordable. Tasted is great

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Heard about the multi-benefits of White Tea and bought this to try. Really value for money for this huge box and the taste is light and nice!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This tea has good flavor and health benefits. I add it to the regular tea I make for ice tea. Good price, I will continue to order it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This box is HUGE! I guess I didn't read the part that said 100 tea bags. Oh well, that was a nice surprise. The tea is quite nice, subtle in flavor, not bitter.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I buy it all the time,tasty white tea. The package contains 100 tea bags and the price is very good for such an amount.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Tried many white teas and this has the best flavor. The price is great, speedy delivery.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really enjoy the flavor of this uncle lee’s tea, you won’t be disappointed very mild flavor.