HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021
Great taste, dissolves nicely!

We switched from Alacer Emergen-C whom Pfizer bought out to these which is a reputable company (Trace minerals co.). They dissolve easily and has Selenium in it another plus for us. The 1 gram of added sugar compared to the 6 grams in the other brand is better for us. Also the extra 200 grams of C is another winner. The Lemon lime flavor is tasty! Our favs, pineapple coconut, Guava passion fruits, all berry ones.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This product is a tasty way to replenish your body after sweating from gardening and other forms of exertion. I can feel the benefits of it right away and more effectively than from drinking water alone. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, but with only 1 gram of sugar per serving, it is the best product I've found for keeping me active during the summer months. Powder is sealed in an easy to open packet that ensures freshness.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent! Does the job well, sometimes you get the feeling that you just get enough of drinking no matter how much you drink. But glass of water with electrolyte Stamina makes you feel energised, improves immune system. Taste is of a great quality, which is crucial in antioxidant drinks. I use it after hot yoga class, and trust me that is one of the best choices you can have to restore water balance and improve digestion.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I’ve tried the açaí, grape, orange, and lemon lime flavors of these Electrolyte Stamina PowerPaks and this lemon lime flavor may be my favorite! I absolutely love these - they are great quality, an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, and I think they have helped me keep my immune system strong. I take one of these whenever I feel like I might start getting a little sick and these always help me maintain my health.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

After researching several kinds of electrolytes for my 80 yo mother, this seemed the best and it came in lemon-lime flavor which she prefers. It has a good mix of vitamins (high in the B's) and minerals. I think the price is reasonable as well. My mother takes this not only for the vitamin content but the electrolytes help her minimize leg cramps at night. My sister takes electrolytes as they seem to help her with heart palpitations. The taste of this product is good too, with very minimal sugar (1g) which is good!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is one of my favorite flavors that Trace Minerals has. They seem to have high quality ingredients in there products. The taste is great.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is a life sacer who cant have pills or caps. It is included so many ingredients for immunity. Ans easy to take it. Just add it to your water or drink. And it is senstive on stomach. Like it . With good enough taste to drink ! Plus electrolytes!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great for adding a little pep to your step. I take these as a pre-workout or for when I'm feeling under the weather. It gives me a little boost of energy to take on the rest of the day.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've bought many times. This is my go-to hydration when on long rides. Make sure to also take a gel or bar to get enough carbs.