HR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Very high quality

Very good as trace elements are there for body replenishments. I don’t feel any thirst or headaches if I take this because if I don’t have any food, I usually will get headaches, but after taking this, I don’t have anymore. Excellent for body balance! Highly recommend.

29438108-e414-4708-9c4a-65edfe527311
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I live in Dubai and water here is of the worst quality. Most bottled water here is just a filtered gulf water with no minerals in it. I counted that if I buy bottled mineral water of a reputable brand it would cost me 130 usd a month. While these drops last me 3 month with putting is into filtered water. The total cost of water per months drops to 37 dollars a month. That’s a great bargain. Also it makes water feel soft just like expensive mineral water. I highly recommend it to all.

05eebc40-c4fb-4ac1-a03a-cc2cb677dd59
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought these 2 tiny bottles while on promo to see if I like it or not. I ended up buying bigger bottle because I love it. I always mix few drops of this into my refilled water at work. It makes it tasting better and I believe healthier. It's a good travel size bottle, good to bring anywhere you go!

8a587854-ed72-4de6-a89e-a2d26861e45f
4ace3b0d-48fd-4dc5-ab36-27da8430e30b
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I just love these drops! The quality of the water is the most fundamental, vital thing. These drops change the pH of the water making it alkaline. The taste is quite strange, so I add a few drops to each cup rather that a bottle. Other than that, it's great!

We've been using these mineral drops since we got our first water filter about 30 years ago. I drink at least 2 liters of water daily. To make sure I actually drink the water, I fill up a glass pitcher, add drops, and then pour from the pitcher throughout the day until it's time to fill up again. I love the way the water tastes with the drops. To me, with the drops, the water has a sweeter, fuller, taste. This is the only supplement that everyone in our family uses and we never let it run out.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Amazing product! It's been more than 4 months since I use it. It helps with the digestion system: I drink it in the morning on the empty stomach in warm water and it activates the peristalsis. Plus it's a great beauty supplement - minerals help store hydration in the skin!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is a fantastic and easy solution to our mineral depleted soils and water, I live in Australia. It tastes fine, almost good. I just add 5 drops to each glass of water I have. I have noticed a large decrease in the general aches in my muscle and joints and have started to sleep better. It is also very gentle on the stomach, which I know as I suffer from leaky gut (IBS).

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is a great way tu supplement magnesium and some trace minerals. I use about 10-15 drops to my 1.5 liters water bottle every day, so I have a more even spread intake of my magnesium and trace minerals. I´ll be doing a blood work again in a couple weeks so I´l know if it made any difference in my magnesium status. This is a great quality product and this big package lasts long. Besides, to me the water tastes muuuch better with this average 1 drop to every 100ml. I´ve even been drinking more water lately, because of that. But of course, beware not to take too much of it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Excellent product! Started using it myself and the kids for re-mineralizing. This will be a part of our daily supplements from now on. It has a strong taste if you take the dosage recommended in one go, so I split it up in my coffee, juice, a few drops in the water bottles, soups etc.