HR

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Started buying this Fennel flavor Tom's a few months ago as an alternative to the same Tom's toothpaste in mint, since mint interferes with homeopathic remedies. And also because our favorite Anise flavor Natures Gate is not available in Australia. It's got a great flavor...if you like anise/fennel. It's a great alternative if you need to avoid mint.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Tom's is one of our favourite FLUORIDE free toothpastes. The taste, the freshness it leaves and the quality of the product are among the main reasons for us to go back to this brand and particularly their FENNEL. Ever since we started to use this flavor, we have not looked back and unless sold out, do not go for another one. It's the most refreshing we've ever tried. And of course it has to clean your teeth thoroughly, a big part is the impact of one's breath afterwards and it does that effectively.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like the flavor of fennel which keeps mouth refreshing after use :) Will try the other flavors as well when they are back in stock

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like this toothpaste. It's refreshing, and is free from fluoride. I live outside of the US so it's great to be able to get this from iHerb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've been using this since Trader Joe's discontinued carrying theirs. I think it's the same, excellent product. Nice, fresh taste that dissipates quickly.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It’s said it’s natural so it’s ! I love the taste, reminds me my home country spices . Works great, no need a big amount to use it properly . Great value and money

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Lot's of herbal toothpastes don't feel like they are really cleaning my teeth... after brushing at night, I don't wake up feeling like something crawled in and slept n my mouth! Love the Fennel! What a treat!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

There is no Flouride. It gently cleans my teeth well and tastes great, like licorice. It keeps my smile bright. I really like Tom's of Maine Natural products.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

One of the best substitutes I can find to replace the Trader Joe's fennel I used to use before it was discontinued. This stuff is pretty good. I think they charge too much though