HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Good

The scent is really nice, smells really good. Like a real apricot. The quality of the composition i feel like is great. I use it everyday before work as an after shower routine.

16651f3c-8d80-40f1-b793-127e8c2eab2b
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this deodorant it works really well and smells so good. Also value for money.

056be5ad-9ef1-4e72-9e62-ec90a9c0632c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!

Or3gon
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the fresh apricot fragrance. It’s a good choice for summer months.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Non toxic deodorant that works and from a quality brand

ugurkarci
Posted on May 7, 2022

Love this brand but this flavor is not the best

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

I had been using Tom's of Maine Beautiful Earth scent for many years and now it's discontinued from iHerb. That's why I tried Fresh Apricot and for me it works about the same level. If I don't sweat it works maybe even ten hours but if I go jogging or something I will smell clearly sweat. I think the apricot scent is fresh and nice but after a few weeks I have been wondering that does this deodorant irritate my underarms, not badly but just a bit. I think I will try something else next time.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

This is really good. It works what it claims and it is of great value. I would recommend this to my friend and definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I received it yesterday and used it today morning. my body still got body odor. it only reduced it slightly. maybe I have to increase the amount used