HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the best omega 3 tablet i have used it has improved my mood. I could tell it was a quality product, didn't even taste fishy. This Omega 3 has one of the highest EPA's, hoping it will also help me with my inflammation & heart health. They were very slippery and easier to swallow.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is another great product from Thorne. I have been taking 2 capsules per day for about a month now and my joint pain has decreased noticeably. I like to avoid DHA, and this seems to be a great option.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Just excellent. Has had a noticeable effect on my joint stiffness and positive impact upon my mood. The fish oil does have a mild smell on the breath but barely. Excellent quality, sourced with no mercury, is my go to brand now.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Thorne’s product is of an excellent quality, providing the benefits of higher levels of EPA with very little fish after taste. The service from iherb is efficient with appropriate packaging and speedy delivery.

Fours days in and I began to feel more brilliant and more connected with - I've had great quality B nutrients previously and however they had helped I was shocked by the speed these had an effect - probably the diverse plan

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on May 28, 2022

i cant notice any difference … but i’ll order some more … i guess it might take a while? or maybe you just cant notice? hopefully its helping 🙏🌻

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Came recommended by Andrew Huberman. So far very happy I bought it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

haven’t been a day since i started using this but i was taken aback by the fishy burps, especially when you consider the price point. i’ve tried much cheaper omega-3s that didn’t not have this issue. hopefully it’ll be worth it in the long run.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

an excellent product. contain an high EPA ' which is important for the brain/ does not leave fishy after taste/