HR

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Potassium is the minerals we don't seem to consume much from, its found in banana, coconut water, avocados and potatoes. I find this supplement great to exist, we need a balance of sodium and potassium and this can help us cover our daily intake of potassium when we are unable to cover it from food.

Ornexi
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Very good quality, great amount of ingredients, best formula for greatest absorption. Doesn't have any taste, the size of capsules are very small, daily dosage is 3 capsules, so this supplement is enough for one month. Using potassium has many benefits, like regulating the heartbeat, ensuring proper function of the muscles and nerves, also it's vital for synthesizing protein and metabolizing carbohydrates. Gluten-free.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

High quality minerals. All composition of ingredients are perfect. Small size package. A lots of benefits. Deficiency causes symptoms of fast heartbeat, especially recommended if you taking a lots of coffee. Great supplement. Has not taste. Recommended

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love Thorne products. This is the first time I've purchased the Potassium. I'm hoping it will help with my nightly leg cramps.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Don´t really feel I need a lot of potassium, but sometimes it is good to have around when I train a lot. A lot of multi supplements or multi minerals don´t really contain Potassium, so good to have. Also used this when doing prolonged fasting.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I trust the THORNE product line to have in their products exactly what they state is present. Potassium is an important part of my supplement protocol due to rheumatoid arthritis. I highly recommend not just this product, but any THORNE Research product.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I'd recommend only taking this with a medical doctor's prescription and/or having regular blood tests to check for potassium levels. It can interact with quite a few other medications too.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Usually, I am a very sceptical person so I was amazed at the speed with which this product suppressed my muscle cramps. It was almost instantaneously.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great supplement! I only take it when I need a top up of calcium. I love that it’s citrate to help with oxalate issues.