HR

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

What a relief. I recommend this product for anyone with racing thoughts. Since I have been taking it with my lexapro every day (100mg at 1:30pm & 100mg at 6pm) I am finally able to relax. I understand I have a particular hormone/neurotransmitter balancing issue due to high amounts of stress & vitamin deficiency. Since I have been taking this along with - Vitex Berry, Fish Oil, VitaminD, B Complex and then MagO7 at night - I am feeling much better. People mention feeling tired. I was told that if your body's reaction is to feel drowsy your GABAs are already in good shape & you need to consider the other neurotransmitters that could be causing issues. I was also told that if I begin to feel drowsy after taking this GABA that my body's levels might have corrected & I should consider tapering off.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have an anxiety problem and recently it’s got worsened because of menopause. I read a book about cognitive behaviour therapy and this supplement was recommended to support the therapy. I take one capsule every morning and it works really well. When I have extra stress or anxiety, I’d take another one during the day when my heart rate goes up, and it calms me down. I’m on the second bottle and will keep taking it.

Good, give a sensation of relaxation and calm, without sleep, it help concentrate because it let you calm, but without letting you down, so is easy to focus.

b77b697e-853b-4d56-9bcb-26c958c8c4f0
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These are awesome. I generally take one in the afternoon and one in the evening. I preger to leave them in the morning as i need a peak adrenalin for training. I suffer anxiety mostly in the evening and i find these do the job really well with 0 side effects.

Posted on May 18, 2022

i take pharmagaba thorne ,and i like the effect , gaba is an inhibitor neurotransmitter to calm the nervous system, and with our diet of nowadays , it s crucial to take supplement to support our health acting against stress and anxiety ... when i take it i feel good , happy and act with ease ... thank you thorne research , all my supplement come from this lab

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this most often when I wake up in the middle of the night, because it usually helps me relax back to sleep after less than an hour and wake up feeling restored

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like Thorne because it’s a company which has its ingredients of the highest quality and the amounts written are true (not as many other companies). Size and package is ideal.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I am sleeping better with this supplement. It's from a trusted brand, and this form of GABA has been proven to actually cross the blood/brain barrier, unlike regular GABA. Plus, iHerb ha the best price for it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Love this product. I have 2 at night when my mind is racing and it really helps me to switch off and fall asleep

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

This product is life saver to our little baby. There are almost no epileptic seizures at all. iHerb is the only distributor of Throne products for Croatia, so thank you for that.