HR

Posted on May 19, 2022

I started working out and bought it. I'm sure the effect of exercise is better than when I didn't eat. It is in capsule form, so it is easy to eat and the size is suitable, so I plan to purchase it again. It doesn't taste bad, so I don't feel bad about it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

When I took arginine, I felt blood circulation because my hands and feet were cold, but as I continued to take it, I felt different. Also, I used to get tired after moving a little before eating, but now I'm always in good shape. I'm planning to buy this product all the time.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Took this to promote better circulation but also took to enhance blood flow to uterus for IVF embryo transfer. After taking this I had my first successful implantation.

David Sinclair says keep it in the refrigerator as it breaks down easily. Also, he says, take it with fat since some of the ingredients are fat soluble.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I am am a sever asthmatic. My chiro adviced this product to strength and support my lung function along with taking my prescription meds. I notice a real difference. Don't want to go a day without!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like the idea that the product's ingredients and quality are tested by a third part. I size is standard, would like to have to take only one to get the amount needed.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This supplement provides fantastic benefits for my training. My HRV tracker shows a fifty percent increase in my HRV since taking this with no changes to my workouts. In fact, I can feel a direct improvement in my fitness as a result.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

helps my circulation throughout my extremities especially in the colder weather. I recommend it

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I use this product to help regulate my blood pressure along with magnesium. wonderful supplements

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Fast shipping, and easy to take pills.

2dca05b3-a169-4e53-94fe-1b57d0254622