HR

Posted on May 4, 2022

I take OPC to help with circulation issues after COVID. They reco 2 capsules, I take 1 as I am also on nattokinase and Gingko. Excellent quality and ingredient origin from Thorne.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I only give 3 stars due to the price of this product compared with that of Jarrows OPCs+95. I have tried both. I feel a palpable improvement in the circulation in my toes with both products. My 2 cons with the Jarrows product is the 'trust factor' and the use of magnesium stearate. I have almost absolute trust in Thorne, whereas my trust in Jarrows is good but not nearly as high as Thorne. However, I can get 2.3 bottles of Jarrows 100 capsule bottle for the same price as only 1 bottle of Thorne's 60 capsules. In effect, 230 Jarrows capsules is the same price as 60 capsules of Thorne. That is an enormous difference. Since I feel no difference in effect taking a single capsule of either, the Jarrows looks more attractive. I hope that you find this information useful.

Posted on Aug 22, 2019

I've tried other grape seed extract formulations, but this is the first one that has resulted in clear positive changes. My skin looks and feels healthier and my joints seem to feel a bit better as well, especially after walking and hiking. I've been taking one capsule a day in the morning for about 3 months. I could tell there was a beneficial difference after about a month.

Cassie
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I figured it is cheaper to buy actual grapes 🍇 and eat it with the seeds, and tastes better too :D

Posted on May 11, 2020

Bought this product to for heart and vessels - no improvement in my sight (left eye deteriorating) however my face is glowing and complexion has improved alot - very happy with the unintended result and will keep using.

Posted on Oct 22, 2019

I've tried many brands, always feeling uncomfortable after taking the supplements. However, though it's truly a bit expensive, Thorne's product gives the benefits of supplement without any bad feeling. Love it!!

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Great supplement. I use it to lower my cronic inflammation and for my eyes

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

When I took it in the afternoon i had Problems with sleep

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Got this for my mom. She likes it!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

i didn't notice any difference in my body