HR

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

L-Tyrosine by Thorne Research is a great choice for me at the moment. I take three per day. ( Recommend use of these is one pill, three times per day) Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a building block for thyroid hormones. Taking tyrosine in the form of dietary supplements, one provide the thyroid glang with building material, facilitating its work. My skin became moisturized and elastic. I can recommend this supplement for everybody who has hypothyroidism, and who has a problem with thyroid hormones.

99a182e5-c9dc-4c97-8310-44df418762b9
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I trust Thorne products as they are well peer-reviewed. The recommended use of these is one pill, three times per day. I wish they made 1500mg versions, so it could be one pill once per day. It means a bottle will only last 30 days if you follow the suggested use. I take two per day, to make the bottle go further.

b54fe030-91f6-4575-b3b1-c00879066257
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I took this to help me quit caffeine. Provided excellent daily mental clarity. I would definitely use again for that purpose. This particular brand is a bit more expensive than others, but I think that Thorne Research is probably the leader int the field in terms of the quality of ingredients and consistency in dosing. I would definitely buy again. Taken in the morning, really helps me focus and get work done. Good size, quality product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I take this supplement in the morning in empty stomack and i feel more energized and with high motivation ... tyrosine is the precurssor of dopamine adrénalin and noreadrenalin , so it s so beneficial for motivation and mood

b0c1d145-8dfa-46ef-ba90-8dc0bfd7841b
Posted on May 23, 2022

I've heard this product support mental health so I decided to try. The goal was to improve focus and memory because I need to be over concentrated due to flow of work tasks. I have been taking them just for a few month and also It worth to say It's not the only supplements for memory/mood/reducing stress I take but so far I would say It works

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Well, if you have problem with hormones or can’t stop eat ( don’t feel fool after breakfast or dinner) this Tyrosine really works, you will see the result after one week. I drink it almost one month now, and I found out, that my portion of meal getting smaller, because I don’t want to eat so much as before, and slowly weight getting less.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I take powdered tyrosine as part of a compounded formula and got these to trial increasing the tyrosine dose. It was a good thing I did because I ran out of my usual mix and was able to substitute these in and didn't have the usual drop in mood that I would usually have when running out of my mix for a couple of weeks. I love the quality of the Thorne brand and am always happy with their supplements.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have been buying L-Tyrosine from Solgar all along. This is the first time buying the Thorne Research brand. I don't feel any adverse or side effects...no difference from when I was taking Solgar brand's. So should be ok. I will compare prices and buy the cheaper of the 2 when my stock runs out. Need to cut cost in the midst of rising living cost. I hope iherb will make product prices affordable for all its customers.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I’ve had depression for a long time, and this supplement worked wonders for me and really improved my mood. I’ve had a lot of energy since I started taking this. Its size and quality are both great in my opinion!