HR

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

In April 2021, researchers published their work comparing not only intestinal microbiota but also mycobiota in patients with IBS compared to healthy intestinal subjects. All previous IBS studies have focused on the role of intestinal bacterial dysbiosis. New evidence has shown the involvement of intestinal fungal communities with a predominance of candida. This formula works excellently!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

High quality brand with ingredients that are well researched. This is one of my absolute favorite gut health products I have ever tried. Works better than anything else against yeast infections and gut/overall health. Good size of capsules, not too big and easy to swallow, no taste. I have been using a dosage of 5-10 capsules a day in periods and can feel the benefit of using this product usually within a couple of days from starting to take it. Recommend taking in consistently though, even if you don't have any problems at the moment I feel that keep taking them (mabey in a lower dose of 5 capsules) contributes to staying healthy. :)

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been having severe IBS type issues since an allergic reaction to CT contrast (please guys avoid those scans unless it's risks outweigh the benefits &find that out properly). Within hours of that incident, pain, and a lot of gas. They also had me on antibiotics 'just I case' which didn't help the gut. S Been 2yrs, settled but still bad before bowel movements. 4 months ago I got a UTI from (just new partner) & antibiotics, & not long after it all began hurting a lot mornings & escalated to even after eating. Pain, gas, nausea. I started having warm water, lemon and ginger mornings and then a green smoothie, felt good... and having smaller meals. Started taking this product not long after. Four a day, & I started feeling decent! Wasn't waking up with pain either. I stopped a couple weeks later and felt a bit pain again next couple days, so started again for another two weeks, then stopped and I was ok. I take it every now and again now. This is some kind of magic.!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product has been a life saver for me! I'm 70 years old and have had chronic candida problems my whole life. I have tried so many products and cleanses and no-carb diets, but nothing comes close to this product. I could tell right away that it was working. My abdominal pressure and bloating subsided along with the flu-like symptoms that I would get. I am so grateful, and this product will be with me forever!

Posted on May 28, 2022

One of the very very few things that helped me with my candida. I suffered from it for almost a year. Doctors would proscribe me stupid antibiotics that would make things even worse. Developed allergy to probiotics and was ready to just live with it. Decided to give it one last try before I gave up and did more research online. Somehow I came across Thorne and decided to give it a go. Duuuuuuuude! I started to feel much better after just a couple of days. I seriously cried from happiness.

Posted on May 19, 2022

One of the most effective supplements used for candida problems, but a little pricy. I also use it in combination with garlic and monolaurin and feel the positive effect after nearly 4 days, because the first days you feel a bit heavy(most probably the combination kills off the candida). But after these period you start feeling much better. Even pricy it is highly recomended

Posted on May 13, 2022

My sister was recommended this product for her health and suggested that it could be good for my psoriasis (around my ears, hairline, armpits and belly button) which came back after 20 years and was on a huge flare. Within a couple of weeks of applying the oil twice daily there were massive improvements and within a month had basically vanished around my ears. I was rapt! My armpits are still a little red but not as aggressive and bad. I still apply it twice a day as maintenance and to ensure that it does not come back.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this product to help reduce my candida from its hypaeal for to its unicellular estate. I read that after 2 months of taking 5 caps 3 times a day the product is highly effective. I will update this review after 8 weeks if use, hopefully it will work...

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I found that this is top quality product, with ingredient that is not that popular but helped me. The candida infection dissapeared soon after I started taking it. I saw benefit on my skin too as eczema dissapeared too. There is no taste to ir, but dosage is quite large with 5 capsules. Highly recomend this product, as I was suffering constantly for 6 months straight, but now 2 months already I am all good. I can finally afford to eat some sugary stuff and more carbs!

This is the only way to get rid of Candida yeast. It transforms them from a rigid fungus to a loose yeast, allowing your body to eliminate them. While taking this, stay away from alcohol, wheat, and sweets for a total detox. Drink plenty of water and sweat once a day in a hot bath or sauna.