HR

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I've been taking this for 3 months now and I have noticed a big difference in my fatigue level and also the ability to focus. I think the first time I really noticed it was working was when I forgot to take it for a few days and I immediately noticed I was much more exhausted. I am really enjoying this product and overall the Thorne supplements are highly dependable in my opinion. This one works very well for me.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I tried this because i find myself very very tired after taking it for a month i notice that i am not that tired anymore. I always love Thorne Research!

242bb663-a57c-4514-bd8e-20c3d6122b6a
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have a very stressful job and have been struggling with fatigue, depletion of energy, irritability, foggy brain, difficulty making decisions for the last 6-8 months. Burnt out. I researched adrenal supplements and decided to give this one a try. I feel like my old self- happier, more patient. I have clarity in making decisions, even energy at the end of the workday to do social activities. And others have commented on my behaviour improvement. All around A++

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is a high quality supplement with good ingredients. I love supplements that have glandulars in them as the benefit is great. I found the dosage recommended to be the right dosage. In the stressful world we live in it’s good to take care of yourself and find peace any way you can.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I started taking this a few months ago to help balance out my cortisol levels. This particular brand was recommended and I am already using another product of Thorne, which is excellent. I am very pleased with this and I have seen results. I received my shipment quickly and the communication and updates were great.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It acts on in today's haste and stress on exhausted adrenal glands. I calmed down and plus there is a content of some vitamins and zinc.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

One of the better Cortisol regulators I have had. like that it has Zinc, Bs, C in addition to just adrenal extract as those are cofactor to support Adrenals. best time to have- morning before workout empty stomach. 2 caps can give decent energy boost Do not have evenings/night due to licorice inclusion. p.s I found it BETTER than Thorne's Adrenal Cortex which is just Cortex, with no adrenal gland extract and no cofactor.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have had my energy levels and good mood return since starting this supplement. It is an excellent combination of ingredients and the only supplement that has really supported my adrenal glands. I can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you!!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love this brand Thorne! It's a quality supplement and one I can count on. I've been taking this for years and it's great support for overall health

Posted on May 30, 2022

Everything went perfect! It is, however, too soon to evaluate how the item effects on my body, but I think I will order one more after emptied the first one.