HR

PhyllisLee
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My doctor told me I had to take statin medication for my cholesterol but I told him to let me try and bring it down myself. When I saw him 6 months later, he told me my LDL went down enough not to take statin meds. He was rather surprised and asked what I did and I told him I took red yeast. He confirmed that red yeast was proven to bring LDL down but not Triglycerides (TG). I need to do cardio to bring it down.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

OMG I am on cloud nine... Cholesterol down from 8.1 to 6.8 in 3 months! After a blood test at the end of August revealed my cholesterol was getting pretty high, my doctor pressured me to go on Statin drugs. I had been resisting all this time but I finally had to agree. I took the prescription and had it filled, then I got home and started googling side effects, which freaked me right out! I decided to search for a more natural alternative and found this product on iHerb. I felt it was pretty reasonably priced for the quality of the product and a good sized package containing 120 capsules. Ingredients are derived from natural sources and I've always been happy with the prices & service from iHerb. I told myself I'll give it 3 months and do another blood test, and if there's no improvement I'll have to relent and take the drugs. I can barely contain my excitement with the result. I'm excited to think that in a few more months I might be back in the normal range.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Decided to try this product for 3 months, as an alternative; as my Dr had recently prescribed statins, which I didn't want to take. After 3 months a blood test revealed all of my cholesterol levels within the healthy range. I did not change my diet during that period, and have experienced no side effects.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Thorne products are some of the best products you can buy. Let the price not scare you. I need to lower my cholesterol, so I immediately thought about Torna. I take one tablet at breakfast and one dinner with Coq10. Thorne is a high quality product with very few ingredients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to lower their cholesterol.

On my second container of this 900mg RYR. My LDL numbers had been climbing again when I utilized one more brand of RYR. Returned to Choleast brand yet chose to up to the 900 mg rather than the 600mg one with CoQ10. as I had a different container of Coq10. My LDL numbers went from 171 in November last year to 122 toward the beginning of March requiring 2 of these each day.

Cassie
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have been taking this for a month along with Berberine from the same brand, 1 pill twice a day each. I haven’t taken the blood test yet, so I don’t know if it helped me yet. I eat healthy and exercise, but my total cholesterol is always above normal. Both 'good' and 'bad' are elevated. Hopefully this will help. I respect the brand too, even tho it is kinda expensive, which is a big minus, because if you take a few supplements from this brand, it could cost you hundreds dollars a month

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This product, combined with a good plant sterol supplement (like Choleast), has kept my cholesterol managed well for years. This is a well researched, well made, dependable source of red yeast rice. Not all products labeled "red yeast rice" are as trustworthy as this one. I count on it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My doctor prescribed me these capsules, because my blood test results prove that they work. I like them, no taste or smell. Capsules shouldn't be bigger though, the size is just ok for me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Choleast reduced my cholesterol markedly, from high 6, to a low level,5, in less than 6 weeks. and also I saw a reduction in other parameters of cholesterol, my doctor was very impressed.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

the bottle arrived before the estimate time and in perfect condition . I ve start taking the first pill. it was easy to swallow for me no big deal. I will update when I ll finish them to see if they worked to low my cholesterol .