HR

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Great choice for people with adrenal glands issues

I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and my doctor prescribed me this supplement (together with tons of other ones indeed) and after taking it for more than a month, I already feel so so so much better and healthier, especially when it comes to mental health *spit 3 times*. 🧿 I genuinely started to get less stressed than I used to 🧿 back in the day, which, to be frank, was just terrible (I could freak out and get a tremendous anxiety on a bus bc I thought I could miss my stop). P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

5bbc3114-22db-45b5-8453-297bb75ce085

My thyroid issues give rise to mood swings. From anxiety to anger. After taking this cortisol product for over a month, my moods are pretty much under control now. Am back to positive views of life and able to deal with negative issues calmly. It said : "These hormones also help bring the body back in balance when something throws it off, such as during a time of stress"..... I support that statement as it really helps me. If you think my review helps you, kindly put a "like" for me. Thanks.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for several years, and its getting worse. After reading on possible natural remedies I ordered adrenal cortex extract and another product (ashwagandha) and started both together. I started feeling better within 3 days, the effect was amazing. I feel calmer, and more focused, have better mood, and less stress. I highly recommend this combo for anxiety problems.

Posted on May 5, 2022

So I have been dealing with hives for the last 5 years. As soon as my body temperature rises or I get stressed, extremely burning, bee like stings come across my whole body and then it feels like I have 100 itchy mosquito bites. Needless to say my quality of life has been horrific. But since using this product I saw immediate results. I am finally sweating instead of getting hives. So so grateful. 😊

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This supplement was obtained by freeze-drying bovine adrenal glands and is highly bioavailable. Is very good quality product the same goes for the ingredients. This is best evidenced by the fact that after a few days I noticed an increase in energy and even loss of it throughout the day so that in the evening I could fall asleep without problems. It has no flavor because it is in capsules, and the size of the package is not large, because it allows 30 days of supplementation, but it works, and therefore this product is worth the price. I recommend checking anyone who has suspected that the adrenal glands are working.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

If you have been under stress for any extended periods of time it can be exhausting for your adrenal gland's, which can in turn be hard on your kidneys and place you at risk for Kidney Disease etc. I think this product is good for replenishing your adrenal glands and restoring a healthy balance of cortisol which is essential for good health.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used this product after feeling run down and depleted for a few months. I noticed the difference in energy levels within a few days. I combined the product with the Thorne b vitamin complex and results were fast. Small capsule size was easy to swallow. No aftertaste and product had no off putting smell or taste. I suffer from depression and anxiety and am always on the lookout for supplements to assist with stress and energy levels. I will use the product again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

consume one capsule after breakfast. Effects The whole day with more focus and calmer disposition of thoughts. Very good for high intensity workout or for those who travel 40+ km on a daily basis. As I do both , I found this very effective 👍. At the end of the day, I can still socialize with people without being drained out of energy

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Was in a bad car accident in 2014. TBI was the main issue which brought a lot of issues with fatigue. Being stressed for an extremely long time with the journey of healing caused issues with adrenal burnout with another car accident in 2021. Both of them were not my fault sitting at a stop. I started with 6 a day and it seems to be helping a lot.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a wonderfully supportive adrenal supplement without any hormone so does not cause an adrenaline surge. My 24 hr diurnal cortisol test revealed low cortisol and nothing I tried prior to Thorne Adrenal Cortex helped (do not confuse this with their Adrenal Cortrex product). Recommend starting with a very small amount then gradually increasing dose and frequency based on individual requirement.