HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I'm obsessed with this product as I like to take lots of vitamin C. I believe the powders are the best way of supplementation compared to capsules which have additives. There don't seem to be many Ascorbic Acid powders available in Australia only lots of capsules & tablets. I love that iHerb have a good range of powders. This particular powder is my favorite due to the price and mg content.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

For an affordable cost this source of Vitamin C worked well. I prefer Ascorbic Acid in powder form as opposed to capsules for its effectiveness. Vitamin C is known to support the immune system and most of the body’s functions. A potent, high dose supplement from a good quality brand. Note however, it does have a very bitter taste.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I actually purchased this powder because I read somewhere on the internet that it can be used to remove hair dye by making a paste... this did not work for me at all. I tried lots of different recipes and left it on for various amounts of time and still no success. Zero stars for that use. But, that's not what this stuff is meant for, and when consumed as intended it's great! I add some to smoothies or make a juice blend if I feel a cold coming on. Nice to have a powder option in the kitchen.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very sour! Need to add more water to dilute the sourness and drink it. Other than the sour taste, I find it effective as it helps in my digestion.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

i love this vit c powder. i bought it for my husband and he love how easy it was to have. he take it with food and mix it with water. he said that it was effective and was friendly to stomach.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am truly satisfied with this product. I got this to help with Gaut issues I was facing and I was really happy I did.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very tart for those of you who do not like anything sour so I would recommend just mixing with water instead of something already sour like orange juice. Nice, inexpensive high dose vitamin C option.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Wow.. I love Iherb :) The product has good quality and great ingredients. The package arrived in just 08 days here at my house in Rio de Janeiro / Brazil.. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love this product, works so fast and well. I buy another one when I start to get low so I've always got some on hand. I recommend to all my friends and family.