HR

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I came upon this brand, it's because the brand I used to order keeps sending me turmeric only. So I switch to this brand. This is very good for any inflammatory & weight loss. I like it.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve had these before and so far they seem to be the best kind to have the others have weird colors and questionable oils they going to their ingredients

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality of turmeric, It helps fight inflammation & joints pain.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

good value for the price, ordering once in a while, has a good effect on digestion

Posted on May 30, 2022

it help me alot to support my immune system especially on winter

galatea
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Helps with joint problems and stomach problems. The stomach was grateful, the pain and inflammation were gone. Помогает при проблемах в суставах и проблемах с желудком. Желуок был благодарен, боли и воспаление ушли.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It helped me during the time I was suffering from shoulder pain. It is important to take with Paprin

Posted on Mar 10, 2020

I'm to understand that turmeric is anti-cancer and helps in many ways for overall health. I take this preventatively, one per day. I can't honestly say I notice a difference if I go without it, but it's definitely not hurting anything. The ingredients are clean and there are no fillers or extras that I can't pronounce. Good clean stuff.