HR

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I had my blood work done while on these and my doctor said my potassium levels were too high now.Too low then too high. Well, I listened and I stopped as they worked soo well.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works too well! I had my blood work done while on these and my doctor said my potassium levels were too high now....ha.ha.ha. Too low then too high. Well, I listened and I stopped as they worked soo well. If you need potassium, this is the one for you and at a great price.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Potassium is important for your health. This trace element is responsible for the condition and performance of many body systems and organs. It regulates the functioning of muscle fibers, blood vessels and the heart muscle, stabilizes the processing of sugar into energy, normalizes the level of electrolytes in the blood and work of the nervous system. The only problem of this supplement is very small amount of active substance, significantly less than the daily norm

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

As a marathon runner, I often get painful cramps in my legs at night after a long run. Potassium (and magnesium) seems to work for reducing cramps.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These are pretty standard Potassium tablets. I needed a little more potassium and these were very reasonably priced. I like the shape and size for swallowing.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Good potassium supplement. Potassium is extremely important for the normal functioning of the nervous and muscle tissue. And for the normal functioning of this enzyme, magnesium is needed. Potassium deficiency mainly develops due to inadequate dietary intake, intense fluid loss (diarrhea, increased sweating, taking diuretics or laxatives), and magnesium deficiency. In addition, patients with diabetes mellitus are at risk of developing potassium deficiency.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great economical potassium product. Works very well for a potassium deficiency.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

a not easy product to find...but not on iherb