HR

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
So Good!

This is, by far, my husband's favorite caffeinated tea. The chai flavor is spot on as is the price. One container lasts a long time, so the value per serving is great. Only downside is you brew the tea a bit differently, so it's not as quick as a regular tea.

Posted on May 11, 2022

nice fragrance and good quality tea. Taste great as well with the spices' smell. the packaging is also good. price is reasonable for the amount of tea leaves. One can can last a long time as i only use 1 teaspoon of tea leaves at one time. i find the caffeine amount is also not much as well.

BomBom
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This Chai tea tastes slightly better than the Frontier brand but is more expensive due to its small package size. I drink chai every day with soy milk and monk fruit sugar. The package is more convenient than Frontier's as I don't need to transfer the chai to another container. The blend contains some spices that I haven't seen in the Frontier one too.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I expected a stronger more flavorful chai but was very disappointed to find that it was quite bland in taste. However, when I added my own cardamom to the mix - about four seeds (?) per cup - and a sprinkle of ginger powder, it transformed itself into the lovely cup of chai masala that I was craving

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is my choice of tea in the morning as it is strong. The spice blend can be tasted, but would prefer a bit more of the spices to come through. It has a nice caffeine kick, so perfect for mornings. Package is nice too.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great quality with good ingredients, super tasty! I love the packaging and the delicious taste of the tea. Easy to use, I enjoy it with almond milk!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love the rich flavor of the tea. I use non-sweetened soy milk to make the chai. I`ll definitely purchase this tea, again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is the best chai tea sold on iherb! The tea is strong, the spice blend is well balanced. I like it as it has ginger among the spice which brings out the flavours of other spices. Love the tin packaging as well! Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I ordered the tea having been seduced by the number of positive reviews and I did well! Honestly the chai is very good with frothy milk. I quickly finished the package !

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love the hot spicy taste and aroma of this tea, great for marking a strong Chai latte. The bonus: it’s organic and one small bottle can go a long way