HR

Posted on May 27, 2022

The exquisite soft taste of Earl Grey tea is filled with nostalgia. And this brand has the right one - not oversaturated with bergamot and artificial flavors. Just the same golden mean to feel both the taste of tea and the taste of bergamot. I also like the packaging of this tea, I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This tea is the best! I tried so many loose teas but this one so far has the best quality. The packaging is really nice also and keeps the tea fresh and fragrant for a long time. If you are into teas and care about having a good cup of tea in the morning you should give this one a try.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My favorite Earl Grey tea! I strayed away from it for a bit and tried a few other brands because I wanted the convenience of a tea bag, however it's just not worth sacrificing taste for convenience. I especially enjoy Earl Grey tea in the winter with some steamed oat milk, vanilla extract, and sweetened with coconut sugar.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been purchasing this for quite sometime. This tea is organic, gives nice smells and not that bitter suits with my taste buds. Use it every morning along with Ceylon cinnamon+Tao of tea green tea+coconut oil. It taste good even without any sugar or sweetener in it. This tea mixed with bergamot is good to wake up the autophagy, boost the energy and make you filling full. It helped me with my digestive systems too, i had problems with bowels previously, lots of gasses but after drinking this tea it helped me a lot with it. Really recommend it

I've tried many products from this brand, this earl grey tea is as good quality as other teas! ! I love making London Fog latte with this tea. Although the bergamot flavor may not be as strong as the other brands, this tea is elegant and aromatic, and more important it's ORGANIC!!!!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This has a nice bergamot flavor that's not too strong, and the black tea itself is smooth. It's not the highest in caffeine but it has a little kick. It's a great value as you only need a teaspoon for a cup, so it lasts for weeks.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

As it was the only black loose tea leaves I had, it worked for me when I used it to make homemade masala tea. The earl grey taste isn’t too strong. Packaging lid is rather tight paper tins, which might be easier to open and close if it was metal.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I think the quality is different. I first purchased this brand two years ago and found the tea is high quality so that I purchased again and again. Found that the package is improve but the tea quality is changing which mentioned by others too.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am an Earl Grey fan and this one tastes delicious. It doesn't get bitter like some black teas and I much prefer loose tea than tea bags and this one is the best so far! Awesome quality and great packaging.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It’s my second time ordering this tea because I loved it so much the first time. The hint of bergamot is subtle but adds a nice taste. Love adding milk to my tea. Highly recommend!