HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

We bought several diaper brands for our newborn and these have so far been the best. A lot of other newborn diapers have a loose fit, but these have a great size for our newborn who was 3.6 kg. Good quality and I like they haven't added unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Adorable design in newborn size, they have a little space for the baby belly button. Great quality. Used them up quickly, wish more came in the package.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,625

These diapers are the best uquality diapers ever! The all natural ingredients are amazing. And my baby love them the size 1 is perfect for my newborn. And the package arrived in 6 days all the way from USA to Indonesia . I use them everyday

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Saw it recommended by a mom on Instagram and was excited to find it in here! It he quality looks great and the packaging and the diaper itself is very pretty. It’s very suitable for newborns because it keeps space for the bellybutton and is the right size.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My daughter have a sensitive skin.. we start with this diaper then we runouts and different diaper made her a rush. So we got back now to this magnificent diaper. True to size. Very easy use. And also - beautiful ☺️

Posted on May 11, 2022

Super cute diapers, the quality is amazing, they are very light and comfortable. The size runs small, so if you are in between size up! Packaging is super cute, deff our favourite diapers, considering they only use clean ingredients.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Best diapers - I love these. And they are super cute and fit great.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great quality of diapers and the packaging is so so nice.