HR

Posted on Aug 16, 2021
My hope

Not to gross you guys out, but I've been suffering from my armpit odour for year's I took a shower twice a day and have been using antiperspirant every day but still won't last for 8 hours I don't know what the heck is going on its stressing me out until I found this product been using it only for 2 days but I'm really happy with the result. thank you for this amazing product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I enjoy this deodorant as a quality way to keep my pits protected. The package is large and I love the benefits that I get without toxic chemicals. You want to use it after a shower on clean skin. It will not work as well on an already smelly situation. Works well! I would buy again.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I bought it for the feet odor. It really works! My feet smells good when i’m back home after a long day at work! I recommend it to people who have same problem as me. It’s light like water and fragrance free which is GREAT for the skin.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought it for the first time and used it for some time now and its great. I even gave it to my teen son to use. No smell or stains and i used to have rashes from other deodorants although i make sure its natural and free from Aluminium but did not work for me. I will buy it again

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Works as advertised, no smell after using it straight out of the shower. Since it’s mineral salt I sprayed it on my legs to get more direct absorption of minerals into my skin and I found out it leaves a sparkling residue on the skin. Makes a great natural body shimmer!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My sister told me about this and I was so skeptical but decided to try. And this thing is amazing! I first used a deodorant stone by this brand and then decided to try this (since it lets you skip the wetting the stone part). I apply two sprays under each arm morning and evening and that’s it- my sweat is completely smell-free. At first when I started using this product (in stone form) I felt like I was sweating a lot but I noticed over a few months of using this that I sweat less and less and I guess it has to do with using a deodorant with anti-perspirant for most of my life.. now unless it’s really hot outside or I’m working out, I don’t sweat much and even if I do- again, no smell!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Effective deodorant that keeps off body odour for hours. I like it as it does not contain fragrance, so I can wear my own scent on top of it if I want to. It's value for money given the large bottle size. I just need about 3-4 sprays on the underarm each morning and it will usually last me throughout the day with normal activities.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Wow I must to say I'm surprised from the results! I didn't believed that's anything (especially cheaper stuff) can fight my sweat, only aluminum could. It's actually working also for my terrible smell! I'm 20, from Israel, a lady, and I got problems with the smell underarms and feet and this deodorant is helping fight against it. I'm spraying 3 to 4 times and it's completely destroying every smell! I'm so excited that's it's natural, huge bottle (which will remain until the end of this year I think 😂) and cheap actually. I tried so many stuff, and only this could actually work on me. I was sweating pretty much, I was sweating with drops under my nose and there was no smell at all! I was using it already around 2 weeks and you can see how much left, as new.

7509a159-bc05-45a2-b793-4afa4110e74e
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

First time buying this product, waited for about a week to arrive, received in good well packed condition. Have tried using it, no scent, good for spray last longer than most of other products

7b546fc2-ba7a-4daa-ab03-ce97386977d7