HR

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
My favorite vegan and cruelty free deodorant

I’ve been using it every day for many years now and can definitely recommend trying it if you’re tired of having smelly armpits after using any other deodorants. It doesn’t clog your pores or leave yellow stains on clothes. Pretty convenient package with spray that needs only two or three pumps on each armpit. One bottle lasts me for a few months which is amazing. It feels good on the body and has no smell. Also great for the environment! Amazing quality product.

e793447e-2ba1-4765-9588-cb17cc40181c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I'm still getting used to the product. It is really liquid and odorless. The size is very good, I bought it a while ago and it still has a lot, but I have been interspersing the use with another natural deodorant that I make myself (coconut-based moisturizer with drops of essential oils for the skin). I liked it, but I didn't fall in love. Since I started using it, I noticed times when it worked and other times when the bad odor appeared. I live in Brazil and it's very hot here, so it's not so easy for the deodorant to work well every time. Also, it's okay to use it after shaving, as it doesn't cause stinging. I would buy this product again and recommend the purchase. If you like my comment, please give me a thumbs up.

402d0d09-f21e-4aad-8456-4714e6fcc9ee
7c651b2c-9698-4fd1-9ae7-401f57b54931
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have been using solid crystal deodorant for years with good results. Lately I have wanted deodorant that is quick and easy, I can take with me to gym or swim. Found this and it is perfect. I put 3 sprays on each armpit after shower and it keeps my armpit totally odorless until next shower. Even if I sweat during exercise, there is no stink from the armpits. One of the best buys from iherb - recommend!

This is the same crystal, only in a different package. It works just as well as other types of crystals that I had and have now. Easy to use - just spray on the armpits. My eldest son sprays more on his feet. He has no fungal diseases, etc., just sweating feet in sneakers and an unpleasant smell appears. After the crystal, there is no smell from either the feet or the sneakers. Great job! I advise all my friends and acquaintances! We ourselves, as a whole family, have been using different types of crystal for many years. We are very happy with the effect! Put "yes" if you like my experience.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

It's just great. works completely fine. I can spay it in my shoes or underbra as well if needed. I like it that it has no smell. I've tried a bunch of crystal deo's and this one is by far the most long lasting of them all. I am allergic to baking soda so this is a great and comfy solution for me.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I bought this for one of my friends as she was searching for a natural deodorant without chemicals and I found this one for her. It has no smell and doesn’t leave any stains on the clothes. The quality of ingredients, packaging and amount of the product is excellent. One of the best personal care products in iherb.

75d1a130-824b-49c3-a3ec-6f6681adf89a
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It lasts for a long time! I use this as a substitute for talc. It's been working really great. No irritation and harsh smells. Just a pure natural deodorant! I recommend it.

c9974bbd-ab13-4da5-a752-f90db450acd4